Gᴏɴᴇ

3rd person

Weeks pass by and it was finally time for Xavier to return home.

Little did the poor soul know, a goodbye letter was placed on his bed.

Isabella on the other hand.. well she disappeared. Into thin air. If Xavier every found her that would be very impressive.

As Isabella got farther and farther then pain in her chest had grown. She knew Xavier was someone special to her but she needed space and she knew if she stayed.. she'd get none.

Isabella honestly didn't know how long she was planning to disappear for but she knew it wouldn't just be a month or two.

Isabella had a bad feeling about this all. So did Xavier. But none of them listened to it.

Ahh if only they had put a second thought into brushing it off. Maybe they would not be in this situation.

Xavier's p.o.v.

The month or so was finally done and I was heading back to my kitten. I hated having to leave. I hated leaving without a goodbye.

The drive home was horrible. I hated I couldn't have her in my arms immediately like I had wanted.

She hasn't returned any of my texts or calls. Not even jakes or Dylan's and I've been getting very concerned about her. I guess she was just mad for me not saying goodbye. I would be too. Letter or not I'd want a face to face goodbye. (A/N: oppsy?)

Finally I arrived at my house. I hurried out of the car and to Isabella's house.

For some odd reason two men in suits stood there.. like they were guarding the house.

"Where is Isabella" I said in a emotionless tone.

The both looked at me with blank faces

"She had told us to tell you to go to your room" one of them grumbled.

I nodded my head slightly and walked off, back to my house.

After getting to my room, I slowly open my door expecting to see Isabella but only to see a white envelope sitting on my bed peacefully.

I couldn't help but feel my chest tighten slightly. I told myself this was just a prank on me for leaving.

I slowly walked over to the envelope and picked it up, well observing it.

I slowly opened the envelope and sat down on the bed, ready to read what it had said.

"Xavier, I'm very sorry..

I have gone away and will not be back soon.. I need time to think and I need time to change.

I am very naive and very.. broken at the moment and I know if I stayed you would try to help and I just need to be alone.

I won't be gone forever.. at least I think.

Please don't hate me for leaving.. don't blame yourself for me leaving. It's not you. Maybe some of your actions but not you.

I deeply care for you and I can't have u beating yourself up because of me. I'm truly sorry.

Also don't stop your life because of me.. find someone better then me. Find someone you can love and hold.