| Chapter 11 | Figured |

Amelia POV

     I Stumbled backwards knowing my bestest of best friend just lied to my face and my peers here, she just called me a liar for something i did not do yet the other's believed her? Not agin, just, not again.
It was heartbreaking for me to know that one of my closest friend, aside from Daniel, just betrayed me and i assume she talked behind my back..... I don't exactly know what she had said but by the way everyone was reacting i imagine it can't be very good.

     I was still on the ground after one of Danika's "friends"  had pushed me to the ground. Looks like i really can't escape the cold reality of life and that it was going to start all over again. Again and again until they pushed me to my limit, correct? Most probably.....
     I was still in total shock but to be honest, this was nothing new. I know how this works but the only thing I don't understand is why would DANIKA my CHILDHOOD FRIEND betray me?

     That was the one question that lingered in my head for hours to no end. What purpose did she have for doing this? What is it that she wants to or could gain from doing this......and why to me of all people?
     I really thought that me and Danika were BFFs till the end with Daniel but now that i think of it.........Danika's popular now isn't she? I heard my peers talk about her as if she were a celebrity, as well as those 2 girls she likes to hang around, Sabrina and Brittany was it?

     "J-just....*hic*....go...a-away!" Danika yelled at me while sobbing, but i knew that that sobbing was fake. I've heard Danika actually sob for real when we were still "friends" or can you even call us that anymore?
      What was i really to her? A toy? A distraction? Something she can just play with and throw out later? Or did she actually liked me as her friend but popularity took over? Or.......was it something else......?

     "What did i do to you?" I asked her while my voice started to break as i recall all the moments i had with Danika as children and something warm rolled down my cheek....... I was crying.......

     "Stop pretending you sl*t!" One of Danika's "friends" yelled at me. Danika though, kind of seemed shocked, but i don't exactly know why.......was it because i was crying? Or was it because i didn't just run away like i would have...

     Instead of putting up with this until class starts, which is roughly 10 minutes, i'm just going to leave school and maybe make an excuse and go home for the day.
     I didn't have anything REALLY important for today so i could just go home after i tell them i have nausea or something along the lines of that. I decided to camp out in the girls bathroom for a while and wait until i stop crying so i can ask the teacher for their permission to go home and leave school for the day.

     (Time skip to until Amelia stopped crying)

     I finally stopped crying and got out of the bathroom stall to wash my face before i head to the nurse's office. Yet before i came out i heard something coming from the other stalls. Oh no, did some one hear me cry?

"Is somebody there?" I called out hoping for an answer but no one responded

"Must be my imagination" i thought to myself as i walk away and headed to the nurse office so i could go home and leave the school for now.
After i found my way to the nurse office i entered the doors to see the nurse sitting on her desk writing something on a piece of paper. I did not want to disturb her but in this situation right now, i had too.

"Excuse me, Miss?" I broke the silence in the room. She was shocked to see me, maybe because there was no one, for as long as i know, for today. "Excuse me but i feel nauseous and i think i need to go home." I made an excuse and i hoped she would believe me.
"Oh you are? Sorry i did not see you there before......did you throw up?" She asked me while taking out a clipboard and started writing on it.
"Yes i did, just now in the girls bathroom down the hall." I pointed in the direction i came from while clenching my stomach with my other hand.
"Alright here is a permission slip to go home, show this to the principal and you may be excused." The nurse said while handing me a permission slip, i just had to show this to the teacher and i can escape?