07

(OMO THANK CHU FOR 1k READS I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH ISTG THAT'S WHY I MADE THIS LARGER (not rlly) CHAPTER WHICH TOOK ME FOREVER SO THERE IS A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE READING THIS ^^^^^)

It has been a whole week since the incident and nothing has really changed. Taehyung still stalked Jungkook every chance he got and the younger fucked around with girls.

Taehyung followed the younger around the school without him knowing.

• • •

Jungkook had to move out of his house since his parents were murdered by the psychopath Kim Taehyung .

He moved into one of the schools dorms, he was kinda excited to see who his new roommate was, he prayed that it wasn't Taehyung and that it was just a normal student.

"C123.. He says to himself.

When he got to the dorm he knocked on it twice.

A petite boy with big blue doe eyes opened the door.

"may i help you?" he asks as he fiddled with his fingers.

Jungkook sighed happily as he replies "im jeon jungkook and im your new roomate".

"oh! Um come in, my names Mark by the way.. Mark Tuan.."

"nice to meet you Mark" he enters "where do i put my stuff?".

"follow me.." he walks down a small hall and points at a pastel blue door, "this is my room and yours is.." he points to the white door across from his "right there..".

"okay!" Jungkook goes to his door and opens it, theres a queen sized bed with black sheets on the right side, and to the left there's a closet and desk. "neat" he mumbles under his breath.

He looks at the window that was next to the desk, "i have a good view of the court yard at least.".

He places his bag on the desk.

He begins to unpack.
He takes out his toothbrush,clothes,pajamas and notebooks.

-time skip, night-

He was working on his homework when the door opened, he looked to see who it was and it was Mark.

He had just gotten out of the bath.

He had panties on along with a big cozy sweater.

"are you hungry?" he asked as he fiddled with his fingers.

Jungkook nods as he tries to control little Kookie.

"ok.. Would you like ramen?" the boy asks as he is ready to go get it.

"sure.."

Mark leaves to the kitchen to make the ramen.

Jungkook sits on the bed, feeling uneasy.

He looks around his room then out the window. "...hes here".

(FINALLY i UPDATE SORRY)