09

"did you miss me koo~?"

(smut⚠️)

• • •

Jungkook froze as he saw the face he hated so much, Kim Taehyung .

"w-what do you want kim" Jungkook said quietly.

"you" the older blankly responded. "you are what I want".

"well you killing everyone I care about won't make me yours"

Taehyung pouted, "we'll see about that koo~" his pout turned into a smirk as he tossed Mark's head somewhere.

He undressed infront of the younger before crawling ontop of him. "you don't know how mad I was when I saw Mark cooking with what's mine" he said causing the younger to scoff.

"since when was I yours kim?"

"since the day I met you" the older snapped as he pulled out a knife from beside him.

"I will make sure you know that you're mine" he mumbled as he started to carve a V in the olders chest.

Jungkooks eyes widened both in pain and in realization, as it all made sense now.

FLASHBACK (cus idk)

Jungkook was sitting in the kitchen with is mom and dad listening to the radio. It was a basic Saturday and the raven haired was busy eating his frosted flakes (THEY'RE GRRRRREAT- i'm dead lmao).

Suddenly the speaker on the radio spoke about a murderer who went by V.

No one knew his real name but Jungkook found it kind of interesting, especially the fact that the other carved his victims even if he knew that it was wrong in many ways.

BACK TO PRESENT (i got lazy-)

He screamed from the pain he felt from the blade carving him. It took him a few seconds to calm down but the pain was still there. "yo-you're him.. all this time" Jungkook teared up when he remembered how his parents told him to be safe and not to talk about V but now he was face to face with him.

Taehyung smirked again as he began to pull down the others pajama pants.

He started to palm the other causing the younger to bite his lip.

"n-no! leave me alone!!" the younger pushed the other off.

Jungkook was about to fix himself but he looked at the older and saw how his body looked so destroyable.

He remembered his parents and felt something he hasn't felt in a while,

rage and lust.

He grabbed the others wrist and threw him on the bed. Jungkook grabbed the knife that Taehyung used to carve his chest and began to carve a J in the olders back. "now it's fair but.. what you did to my parents.. you're gonna regret it so much" the younger growled as the oder was whimpering.

Jungkook smacked his ass leaving a red handprint, "little slut" he said with a sly smirk.

Taehyung squeeked and looked over his shoulder.

Jungkook's smirk disappeared before he pulled his boxers down.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip before wiggling his ass a bit, earning another smack on the ass.

Jungkook aligned his 9 inch member with the olders ass before slamming in.

Taehyung moaned loudly as his mind went blank.

Jungkook pounded into him mercilessly making the older scream out moans and whimpers.

"s-slow dow- Ah!" the older boys eyes teared up when the older hit his sweet spot.

"i'm not going to slow down for your psycho ass" Jungkook replied as he picked up his pace.

Taehyung moaned more from the never ending pleasure, the youngers cock felt so good inside him.

Jungkook flipped the older over and continued to pound into him, leaning down to mark his neck.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the youngers neck and kissed him.

Jungkook kissed back.

The kiss was sloppy and the room was filled with skin slapping sounds.

Taehyung pulled away.

"c-close" he moaned.

"me too" Jungkook said with a small groan.

Soon they both came in sync.

"tae i think i-"

Taehyung cut him off with a small kiss.

"i know, you want me to leave and die"

"no.. I think i love you"

((A/N: yeet finally posted this trash- lmaoooo)