12

( So guess who is back after almost 2 years <3.. I am sorry that I left so suddenly, I was on a super long hiatus but i'm back )

Taehyung bit his bottom lip as he saw Jungkook coming his way, he quickly turned around and acted as if he was playing on his phone.

"Babe?" Jungkook called out. 

Taehyung looked up, "hm?". 

"What're you doing here?" He asked nervously as he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung put his phone in his pocket and shook his head before mumbling a small 'nothing'. 

Jungkook sighed before reaching for Taehyungs hand, which the latter declined. "Babe what's wrong?" he asked. Taehyung looked up, making eye contact with him, "we need to talk".

The younger looked at him with worry in response. 

"Let's talk now then."

Taehyung looked up and nodded, "alright".

--------------------------------

"Jungkook-ah, you know how I have been throwing up a lot lately..."

The latter bit his inner cheek and nodded, "yeah why?".

"Well there is something I haven't told you... I'm pregnant".

Jungkook could feel his heart drop, he looked at the older with wide eyes and an awkward expression formed on his face.

"Y-you're what now?"

"I'm pregnant, with your baby".

Jungkook felt like his world was crashing down. 

"How long?"

Taehyung looked at him with confusion, tilting his head to the side he asked "How long what?".

"How long have you been pregnant?"

Taehyung bit his lip and looked down.

"Two weeks.. I was planning on telling you sooner b-"

He was shocked as he was pulled into a warm embrace.

"I'm happy.." Jungkook mumbled against the olders neck, "I am so fucking happy but-".

"I already know" Taehyung said softly as he pushed the younger back slightly "I know you got someone pregnant".

Jungkook stared at him with confusion, "What do you mean.." he paused and thought to himself for a bit, "Oh, Haneul!? I didn't get her pregnant" he chuckled. "She was complaining because she found out she was having a baby with Doyoung, I told her sorry for introducing her to him but it isn't my fault she decided to bang with him".

Taehyung stood there speechless, "So you didn't get her pregnant?".

Jungkook laughed before sighing out a small 'nope'.

The older released a sigh of relief before smiling softly.

"So I guess we're going to be parents now huh Jungkook-ah?"

"I guess so my pretty little psycho"

Taehyung giggled before pulling the younger in for a kiss.

-------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 12

(I'll be updating for often, hopefully 2-3 times a month, maybe more <3)