Out Go The Lights

We finally got to the arena about an hour thanks to all the traffic.

We were waiting in line to get into the concert when all of a sudden Steven Tyler himself comes up to the gate!

"AYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW YOU DOING TONIGHT BOSTON?!" he screamed and i swear at that moment all the girls (including us) died and went to heaven.

"THIS IS TO FREAKING COOL!" Apryl said.

"I  KNOW!!!! I WONDER WHAT HE'S DOING HERE!" and almost right after i said that he answered my question.

"I'm gonna pick two lucky ladies to come backstage with me and the guys!" he scoured the lines with his eyes, "Hmmm...... You two!" He was pointing right at us! I couldnt believe it, and apparently neither could Apryl cause she just stood there with her jaw dropped.

"Come on!!" He said waving us towards him. And we ran to him, i mean we RAN. Like if the people standing at the gates hadn't opened them when they had we would have crashed right into them.

As soon as we got over to him i thought i was having a heart attack! I was standing right in front of a freaking rock god!

"You girls ready to go?"

"YES!" We both said in really girlie cycotic voices.

He laughed "Haha good! Now let's go see what the rest of the guys are up to."

We didn't really talk about anything on our way to the backstage area... all we did was smile and giggle.

"Here we are!" Steven said.

"WHOA!" was all that came out of our mouths. It was all we had dreamed of and more! I'm not sure why but Apryl gave Steven a huge hug...  and to be honest i wasnt sure that she was ever gonna let go.

"Down girl!" Steven and I said at simmutanualsy. We just sat there looking at eachother seriously for a minute then cracked up laughing.

"Your a funny girl. I like you. What your name?" he asked.

"Sammi." I said blushing and pulling my hair back behind my ear on one side trying to look cute.

"And I'm Apryl!" She interjected. I could hear a slight bit of jealousy in her voice.

"Oh cool." Steven told Apryl not even bothering to look her in the eye. He just kept focusing on me.

Just then Joe walked in "Hey Steven have you seen..... Why hello there." He said in a sexy voice.

Joe wouldnt take his eyes off of Apryl, which i got rid of any jealousy Apryl had.

"Hi im Apryl."

"Joe. How bout we go to my dressing room and talk?"

"Sure!"

And then they disappeared and left Steven and i there gazing into each others eyes as if  looking into the others soul........