Love Me Two Times

"So um... How are... Things....?" Joey asked.

"This couldn't get anymore awkward for you could it?" I asked.

"No, no it couldn't." he said and then did the fakest laugh I'd ever heard.

"But Steven wanted me to make sure you were ok."

"Tell him I'm fine and that i would be even better if he didn't hide things from me!" I said getting aggravated.

"Woe! Don't shoot the messenger!" He said standing up.

"I know..." I sighed and looked into his eyes, "It's just... This is really hard for me. I've never been in love, like real love. And him hiding that from me makes me feel like he can't trust me." I said and teared up again. Joey handed me a box of tissues.

"It's going to be alright." he whispered to me sitting back down next to me. "All relationships have these liters screwy parts in them... But what you guys have is real, true love, and I'm absolutely positive that you'll over come this." he said not looking away from me for a second.

I gave him a huge bear hug, and looked up and laughed.

"Thank you. So much. I guess this is what having a big brother is like." I said.

He put his arm around my shoulder, an i stayed there for a while.

Then I stood up and walked to the door.

"Steven?" I to him.

(To Be Continued...)