Armageddon It

After all the hugging stopped I went over to the rest of the band and hugged them.

"Congrats!" Tom smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek just like the rest of the band.

All of a sudden Brad grabbed a microphone.

"I've got something to say to! Lindsea would you do the honor?" He said putting an arm around her. She went up to the microphone and looked over at me and the other girls.

"We're pregnant!" she yelled into the mic. There were gasps and shrieks from the audience. Steven and I ran over to them.

"Congrats Papa!" Steven said shaking Brad's hand then pulling him in for a hug.

"Dang! You're gonna be a young mom!" I laughed to her. She laughed.

"Says the teenage wife!" she answered back. We hugged each other. I felt bad for the other girls. I mean they didn't get anything really special. Joey must have been reading my mind because right as I was beginning to feel guilty, he started Walk This Way.

I ran over to Steven and he started singing. I wasn't sure why but he had me sing parts of it with him. And I am a TERRIBLE singer! That was fun and all, but I loved how when he sang "Just give me a kiss!" I saw Apryl grinding Joe's mouth. I smiled.

I blew Steven a kiss goodbye during the second verse and ran backstage.

As soon as I got back to Steven's dressing room I screamed the top of my lungs. I couldn't believe it! I looked down at the ring (which was huge by the way! It wasn't a normal kind of engagement ring. It was long and cover the majority of my finger. I didn't notice it at first, but the diamonds it was covered in we're in the shape of hearts.

"Aww!" I said out loud.

"Your a lucky girl." I jumped and turned to the door. It was Joe Elliot!

"Thanks! I know. Im sure you guys were great tonight!" I smiled trying to slow my heart down.

"You mean you didn't see us?"

"No I was..." I paused, " My mom died. Steven was taking me to Philly."

"I'm so sorry." he said looking down at his shoes awkwardly. "You know... I could probably talk the guys into giving you an Stephen an engagement part after the show..." He smiled.

"Oh my God! You're serious?! That would be so freaking cool!"

He smiled at me.

"So what is it like.... 10 pounds?" he smiled lifting my hand up and down as if measuring. We both laughed and smiled at eachother.

(To be continued...)