Chapter V

Yes, what the Hell did I do? Idiot, Mitchell! Chloe and I were perfect together. She was the Ying to my Yang. We were inseparable and I never felt happier than when I was with her. I had that pull when I first met her and I felt that same pull when I saw her again at the party. I felt it just sitting next to her in the car. That's when I made a decision. I reached over, clasped her hand, and gently brushed my thumb along her knuckles. I could feel her tremble when I did it.

"I've missed you, baby." I uttered.

As soon as the words left my mouth, I heard a whimper, then the unbuckling of a seatbelt. I looked to my left and saw Chloe shift out of her seat and move swiftly onto my lap with her legs straddling my own. She wrapped her arms around under mine and buried her face in my neck.

"I've missed you so much..." She began to sob.

The noise crushed me and I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"Shh..." I cooed. "Don't cry."

"I'm sorry... I've cried so much already..."

Fuck. Tears sprung to my eyes when she said it.

"Me, too, baby. It's okay."

I missed this woman so much it was unreal. I wish I could have just moved on but I couldn't and when I saw her again... I lost it and I didn't want to be without her and it looked like the feeling was mutual. She sat on my lap and she felt lighter than before. She looked thinner much to my disgust. That was the first thing to change if I had any say in it, which I did of course if dinner earlier was anything to go by.

"Shh, baby... Come on, no more tears." I begged.

Chloe pulled away and wiped her eyes.

"I've missed you..." She uttered.

"I've missed you, too."

She stared at me with her beautiful baby blue's and before I knew it, her lips were on mine and we shared a searing kiss, and I could feel the sparks fly around us. Our mouths opened, allowing the other access with their tongue, which caused both of us to moan. I slid my hands up and down Chloe's legs, hitching her skirt up the higher I went. I eventually reached her underwear and moved my hands around and cupped her ass.

"Mm..." She groaned into my mouth and shifted on my lap, sending excitement through me.

I rubbed her ass as well as giving it a few squeezes then put my hands back on her legs and slid them up high, getting dangerously close to her femininity.

"Mm..." Chloe moaned again and pushed her hips against my hands.

Groans filled the back seat and I was ever so thankful of the soundproof divider that separated us from the driver was up.

"I want you, Becs," she uttered.

I nearly gulped at the words.

"Not here, baby. Wait,"

"I have waited. I've waited two long years for you to touch me again. Please,"

She didn't make it easy that's for sure.

"We're almost at the hotel. Just wait a little longer,"

"Beca, please," she said and it sounded like she was about to break down again. "I need you."

Fucking hell. I groaned internally and quickly caved.

"Alright. Take your underwear off."

Chloe obeyed and discarded her underwear within seconds. We did the dirty in the back seat and when she was done, Chloe collapsed on top of me.

The car fell silent and the only sounds that could be heard were heavy breathing from both myself and Chloe. Oh, Chloe... I missed her so much...

~

I was in a light sleep when the car stopped and the driver cleared his throat once the divider was down.

"We're here, ladies." He announced.

"Thank you," I said and he quickly put the divider up. "Baby..." I gently rocked Chloe awake.

"Mm?"

"We're here."

"Mm..." Chloe moaned and leaned back, looking beyond cute in her sleepy state.

She rubbed her eyes then moved off of me. I unclipped my seatbelt and hopped out of the car. I stretched my legs then walked around to Chloe who had just stepped out.

I thanked the driver and my hand was immediately taken by Chloe's who led me into the hotel and up to her room. We made out in the elevator and on the way to her room as well like in one of those cheesy romance movies. As soon as we got inside her room, we were making out like a couple of teenagers and the first and final stop was Chloe's bedroom. Within seconds our clothes were off and we made love until we couldn't anymore. I relished in every curve and crevice of her body. She was a goddess and I was such an idiot for leaving her. I never felt such regret in my life. I wasted two years without her and it was all my fault. Sure, her parents impacted me but at the end of the day, it was my decision - the worst decision of my life.

"I missed you," Chloe uttered as she rested on top of me.

It felt so good to have her body against mine again. It just felt so right. We were perfect together and the thought of anyone else being with her made me both angry and sick to my stomach. She was MY Chloe and I'd be damned if I let her go again.

"I missed you, too, baby." I kissed her head and gently ran my fingertips over her back.

Her skin was so soft - it was like silk. Chloe always took care of herself and I was often quite envious of her perfection but that's what I loved about her - she WAS perfect. She was my Chloe and she had no fault.

"Stay with me tonight?" Her voice was soft and sweet and it made a tear prick in my eye but I quickly blinked it back.

"Of course. There's nowhere else I'd rather be."

"Awes," Chloe lifted her head.

I met her bright blue gaze that I missed so much. She gave me a small smile then a soft kiss. I laid back down on the bed with Chloe still on top of me. I held my arms around her and let my exhaustion take me away into sleep.