Chapter 11

".........." means speaking

'..........' means thinking

   3rd Person's POV:

Now Jungkook had told everyone your truth. All of the BTS member eyes were on you. You are scared by their reactions. 

And begin to think ' Now they have found out about my Truth. What if they don't like me anymore, What if they  throw me out and I will all alone and have nowhere to go. I don't want to leave this place. They can't throw me out if they cant find me.'  So, you jumped out of Taehyung's  arms and run to hide somewhere in the dorm. 

First, all of them were shocked by your behavior but then, they realized they must scared you with their stares. They started searching for you everywhere in the dorm. After 30 minutes of the search. They found you in Jungkook's closet still scared.

Jin being the eldest acted fast and comes towards you and clams you down. Then carries to living room again and asks both you and Taehyung to explain what is happening. Now you had bonded with everybody and trusted you were ready to show your human from to everybody. You transformed into your human body so you can talk and tell everything.

  (Hope you enjoy the chapter. Sorry for late update . I busy with my school's project.From now on i  promise to update daily. please Vote and comment what do you think of this chapter. Your comments are my motivation to write a new chapter. Since i am writing new story. Please also comment the topic which you want me to make a story on. Thank you.  )  

  )