Chapter 14

".........." means speaking

'..........' means thinking

3rd Person's POV:

(A/N): All of the BTS members share a room except Jungkook. I have decided to choose Jungkook. So, two bunnies can be together.

All of them gather in circle and start playing r and rock, paper and scissors.

After several rounds, Jungkook won. Everyone groaned in disappointment as they also wanted to cuddle with you. After saying goodnight to each other. They went to sleep. You and Jungkook went to Jungkook's room.

Being shy Jungkook told you to sleep in his bed while he will sleep in couch. But you insisted Jungkook to sleep on bed and you will sleep on couch. You guys were talking loud so you kind of wake up who threatened you to shut up and sleep. In fear of waking up Yoongi again you both agreed to sleep in the bed.

You slept in bed while Jungkook went to take bath. After taking bath he came to his room in shorts with bare chest with shirt. He totally forgot about you and went to sleep.

At morning Jin goes to everyone's room and wake the up. He wakes everyone except He walks up to Jungkook's room to wake him up. When he enters the room he is surprised by what he is seeing. Jungkook cuddling you shirtless.

(A/N): It's kookie and you cuddling

(A/N): It's kookie and you cuddling. You are in Taehyung's place and Jimin is not there. And kookie is shirtless.

Jin eyes got wide opened and let a surprise scream which grabs attention of everybody and they come inside to see what is happening. When everyone comes in the room see you and Jungkook cuddling. They couldn't help themselves but to feel jealous of Jungkook and wished to be in his place. "Ha, and you call me a perv" says Namjoon.

Suddenly, Jungkook wakes up and sees that everyone glaring at him. If looks could kill he would have been already dead. Then, he looks at you sleeping beside him. Then, he realizes everything and becomes flustered. He raises his arm in defense and says "I can explain."

(Looks like Jungkook is in trouble. What will happen next? Hope you enjoy the chapter. Please Vote if you like this chapter and comment what do you think of this chapter. Your votes and comments gives me motivation to write a new chapter. Thanks for reading my story and please keep on supporting me. Thank you.)