Chapter 15

".........." means speaking

'..........' means thinking

3rd Person's POV:

After Jungkook explains the situation, all of you go to eat breakfast.

While eating you all talk about random things

"Since, Today is our day off. Let's go somewhere to enjoy our day off." Namjoon suggested. And everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Let's go to a restaurant and eat some food." Jin told excitedly.

"You always think of food."sad Jungkook. Then, all them except Jin even laugh at him. While Jin glares at Jungkook.

"No, Let's go, shopping (Y/N) needs new clothes." says Jimin. Jungkook and Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"Let's buy Gucci clothes." said Taehyung.

"And white shirts and timberlands." said Jungkook.

"Fine, she needs clothes but I really wanted to a restaurant." Jin said sadly.

"We can go to a restaurant after shopping." said Namjoon.

All of you cheer out of happiness.

All of them get ready with their disguise. "What about (Y/N)'s ears?" asked V

All of them look you and think of some idea to hide her ears.

"I will give her my hoodie" says Jungkook.

Then, he goes to his room and brings you hoodie

You wear his hoodie. And Taehyung gives you his mask 😷 and you all go towards van to go shopping 🛒.

 (Hope you enjoy the chapter. Please Vote if you like this chapter and comment what do you think of this chapter. Your votes and comments gives me motivation to write a new chapter. Thanks for reading my story and please keep on supporting me. Thank you.)