Chapter 13

".........." means speaking

'..........' means thinking

3rd Person's POV:

All talked for sometime about random things. When suddenly Jimin says "You should stay in this from. You look more cute in this form." All of them nod their agreeing. Your face blushes form the complement. At was already late at night. All of them are now tired and sleepy. Taehyung yawns. 

All of them agreed that it was time for them to sleep

"Lets's go to sleep" says Taehyung. And pulls you towards his room. But everybody stop him and start protesting.

"No, she sleep with me jin. We are the oldest. So, listen to us." says Yoongi.

"Yeah, he right listen to us." says Jin.

"She should sleep with me and J-Hope. We give warm cuddles." said V.

"Yeah I am your hope, I your angel, J-Hope. I like warm hugs." said J-Hope.

"No, with me and Jimin" said Namjoon.

"No" all of the members except Namjoon and Jimin disagreed. 

"Why, all of you are so against." asked Namjoon.

"First, you snore very loud and 2nd You're a prev. You might do something to her" said Jin.

"yah, I won't do anything to her." protested a flustered Namjoon.

"Maybe should settle it with game of rock, paper and scissors." said Jungkook.

All of them agreed and start playing game of rock, paper and scissors.

"Which member do want to win the game. Please comment. Hope you enjoy the chapter. Please Vote if you like this chapter and comment what do you think of this chapter. Your votes and comments gives me motivation to write a new chapter. Thanks for reading my story and please keep on supporting me. Thank you.)