CHAPTER 1

2 years later

PRINCESS POV

"Kamron!"

"Yes mommy" he said running to me

"You ready to go"

"Yes mom"

"Come on"

"Wait...take me a picture" he said, I shook my head at how grown he think he is

take me a picture" he said, I shook my head at how grown he think he is

He so cute acts and looks just like his father but has my attitude. We haven't seen or heard from Xavier from when Isaiah went to give him a visit. I spoke to his mother she said she has no idea where he is.The only reason why I want to know because every once in a while kamron asks for his real dad and I don't know what to tell him. He's 3 turning 4 in a couple of months. As the days go on he gets smarter and asks more questions.

"Ready to go now"

"Yes" he grabbed my hand and walked to my car.

ISAIAH POV

The last 2 years have been amazing

The last 2 years have been amazing. Me and princess have gotten closer. I help her out with kamron, taking him for weekend so she can go to her jobs. He such an amazing kid.

Me and princess are taking things slow. Ever since I confessed my feeling to her we have been more touchy well mainly me. Yes we have had sex multiple times not going to lie it was the best i ever had. I want to take it to the next level with her but I don't know yet she still doesn't seem ready and I don't want to push her.

I now work for Dre. He asked me and I couldn't turn it down especially since I will be making thousands.

Anyways princess should be on her way over to my house. I know her kamron and staying the night it happens all the time. Kamron even has his own room in my house and princess has some clothes in my closet.

DRE POV