Chapter 38

4 months later
PRINCESS POV
The wedding is next week and I'm getting even more nervous, Isaiah seems so chilled and laid back but I can tell he's nervous.

The detective dropped the case to do with Mario since they couldn't find anymore evidence and it was just a waste of time. We are happy about that now we can live our lives in peace and happiness.

I'm taking kamron and Dior out today since I have been very busy with the salon and wedding recently and dont feel like I have spent enough time with them.

Dior has gotten a lot bigger and is smiling and crawling everywhere. Kamron is his usual self always asking for something and run about the house.

I got dressed while Isaiah got the kids dressed so we could go to the carnival. We arrived and went to play some games. I watched as Isaiah helped kamron to get the ball in the hoop

"YAYYYY MA I DONE IT" he shouted

"I know well done" I laughed
Dior started whining so I looked at her only to see her staring at me.

"I know well done" I laughed Dior started whining so I looked at her only to see her staring at me

I smiled at her and tickled her which her made her laugh.

"Aren't you a cute baby" cooed which made her smile wider

"I see you finally got her to laugh you"

"Yeah it was about time she act like she don't like me knowing damn well she do"

"It's alright baby no need to be salty that am the kids favourite maybe you will be our future child's favourite"

"Whatever" we played few games before we got hungry so we went to get food and sit down.

"You ready for the wedding?"

"Yeah Im ready to spend the rest of my life with you"

"Me too" I blushed

"Y'all ready to leave or you wanna play more games"

"One more game" Isaiah said

"Alright imma be over here with Dior y'all can go"

ISAIAH POV
I went to the game so that I could win a teddy for princess. I had to 2 go's before I won I choose the bear and meet to bring it princess.
"Here baby"

"Awww thank you bae"

"Your welcome" I kissed her lips "we can go home now"

"Alright come on kamron" she said if. And grabbed his hand.I walked behind them as we left. I couldn't help but stare at Princess ass as she walked.

"Baby why are shorts so short"

"There not Isaiah don't start"she rolled her eyes. "You only acting like this cause I haven't given you none in 2 months"