CHAPTER 15

ISAIAH POV
Princess has been distancing herself from me and i don't know why.She keeps giving me the cold shoulder,I offer to take her out but she doesn't want to. She only talks to kamron if not then she on her phone doing god knows what.
"Baby"

"Isaiah" she said with attitude

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing why you ask?"She looked over at me

"Because everytime I try talking to you ,you give my dry answers"

"I do? Well I'm sorry" she got up and walked to the kitchen and I just shook my head

PRINCESS POV

The reason I haven't been talking to Isaiah is because he's been doing everything Xavier was when he was cheating on me. I'm not prepared to feel that type of hurt again.

If he is cheating he might as well just leave now and only come back for when we have our child. I can't deal with the all drama. I keep stressing myself which is not good for me or the baby.

I was knocked out my thoughts when my phone began to rang.

"Hello"

"Hey Princess"

"Hey daddy"

"What's wrong? Why you sound like that"

"Nothing" I said as I began to get teary eyed

"Princess me and your brother are coming over there right now"

"No daddy it's fine I just haven't been feeling myself recently"

"Ok we still coming"

20 minutes later I heard a knock on the door and everyone invited themselves into our house.
"Umm...okay" I closed the door

Dre placed the pizza on the table and everyone else placed what they bought. Looks like they planned to come over either way.

"HELLO! What's going on?"

"We came to spend some time with our family"

"Okay"

JADA POV
"Princess Girl why it look like you getting thick" I eyed her I saw her look over at Isaiah and smirk "ohhh I see he been giving you them back shots" i smiled

The men walked out the room and Disappeared some where in the house.

"Ohh my god jada" she laughed.
I looked at her and could tell she wasn't herself. Her mind was somewhere else.

"Princess"

"Yeah"

"You okay girl?" She sighed before answering "yeah I'm fine"

"Talk to me you don't seem ok" once I said she started crying.Me and Brianna wrapped our arms around her as she cried.

"I feel like I'm not perfect for no one. I don't deserve everything I have my house my friends,my family,my life. I feel like Isaiah is cheating on me. I just can never find the right person. I feel like I'm holding everyone back with my problems. I lost my mom, I never found my dad to till a few years ago." She vented "Nothing has been right in my life once I find peace someone always finds there way to destroy it. I don't even think Isaiah loves me no more. I keep pushing him away"

ISAIAH POV
I listened from the door as princess told the girls how she felt. It really broke my heart to hear say all those things but I don't understand whys she never told me any of this.

The part hurt me the most is that she thinks I'm cheating and I don't love her no more.The truth is I have been preparing a salon for Princess. She always wanted her own one so I decided to make her dream come true and I have been trying to make sure everything is perfect that's why I have been out at late nights getting everything right.

I walked in the room causing everyone's heads to look up at me.
"We will give you guys some alone
time" jada and Brianna walked out

I kneeled down in front of her since she sitting on the couch. "Baby why did you never tell you was feeling like this?" She shook he head
"Because I thought you would leave like everyone else in my life. I always lose people in my life and I just thought i would lose you" she broke down I wrapped my arms around her and let her cry. I felt my eyes watering.

"look at me" I lifted her face by her chin "I will never leave you no matter what we are going through.I will always be there for you weather we stay together or not. And I will always love you. Do you hear me?" She nodded "You got me crying and you know damn well I don't cry I'm tough" I kissed her lips and hugged her until she calmed down

"I love you" she whispered

"I love you too" I kissed her
forehead "Come let's go find everyone else and tell them our big news" we wiped our faces and went to find everyone.They were in our backyard.

"Where you two go?" Maurice asked

"we were talking dad" she rolled her eyes

"Mhmm make sure"

"We've got something to tell you guys?"

"What is it?" They aksed

"Well I went to the doctors the other days and they confirmed that I was 3 months pregnant" she smiled

"Forreal?" Dre asked as Him and his dad got up "yeah".They both rushed over to me making me run they eventually caught me and pinned me to the floor

"you better take of my sister and the baby"

"I will man can you get off me now this shit be hurting" they let go of me and I went back to princess

"I love you alright" I kissed her "I love too you" she smiled