CHAPTER 20

PRINCESS POV
My birthday is coming up but I don't want to do nothing for it especially because I am pregnant.I just want to chill with my baby.

I'm sitting in the back garden watching kamron and play with jazzy.

She's still small and I find it very cute.Before you know it she will be huge and barking at everyone.
"Kamron come on let's go inside"

"Not yet" he whined

"Kamron now!"

ASHLEY POV
I'm tired and have been feeling really stressed out lately.Xavier has hit me once agian but this time it was in my face.He got angry because I was on my phone and not listening to him.

"Baby I'm sorry" he said walking in with a bag of food and some flowers

"Xavier you said that the last 2 times"

"This time I really am I forgot to take my medicine I promise to take it everyday from now"

"Ok" I nodded

"You forgive me"he pouted

"Yes" I smiled and kissed his lips

"Good I bought you some food"

"Thanks"

XAVIER POV
I looked over at Ashley as she ate. I was staring at her face and saw how bad it is.I really did hurt her she has a black eye and busted lip.i need to learn how to control my anger and when I'm angry not to let it out on her.

"Xavier stop staring"

"Sorry" I looked away

"I know you never meant it"she looked at me

"I know babe but I gotta stop taking my anger out on you"

"It's ok"

"It's not Ight but I promise to control my anger" she smiled at me and nodded.

3 days later

Ashley hasn't been home for the last 2 days and I'm getting worried I don't know where she is and i am pissed.

As I was about to walk out the house I saw her walking up to the door.

"Where have you been?" She walked pass me and ignored me "Ashley do you not hear me talking to you"

"I hear but I don't need to answer"

"What the fuck!"

"What"

"What is wrong with you"

"You is what is wrong with me.I tried of the arguing,I'm tried of you putting your hands on me and what makes it even worse I'm fucking pregnant with your child.I'm not about to sit here and wait for the day where you hurt me badly"

While she was going on and on I zoned and focused on thing she's pregnant with my 'child'.Wait everytime we had sex I had a condom so that means she being having sex with someone else !

I walked over to her and wrapped my hand around her neck and slapped her in her face

ASHLEY POV
"YOU CHEATED ON ME?!"

"Xavier What are you talking about" I said now crying

"you said your pregnant and that baby can't be mine.Everytime we have had sex I wore a condom"

"THATS NOT TRUE"

"Yes it is"

"ITS NO-" I got cut off by a slap and then a punch to my face

"Xavier Stop"I screamed he carried on beating me on till the door bell rang

"Wipe yourself up"he spat

XAVIER POV
I opened the door and saw it her brother.Shit that ain't gone be good.

"What's up"

"What's up,where my sister?"

"She upstairs"

I went upstairs to see Ashley wiping her face.

"Don't tell yo brother that it was me or I will kill your baby.Tell him it happened early this morning on your way here Understand?" She nodded

"Good" I kissed her cheek

I let Ashley walk down before I did.I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"What's up si- WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE"

"T-this m-morning when I was leaving the store these 3 men rushed me and started hitting me.They said it was warning from Dre and Isaiah" i looked over at her and smirked

"You know what I will catch y'all later"he said and left

PRINCESS POV
I'm sitting in my room eating a tub of ice cream and watching Netflix.I was laughing at everything that was going that was interrupted when I heard banging on the door downstairs.

I was hesitant to open the door but I still did.I opened it and was ambushed by 4 men one being Mario.

"Where's Isaiah"

"He's not here"

"Bitch don't lie"

"Who the fuck is you talking to because I know it's not me"I looked around to see who he was talking to

"Bitch I'm taking to you"he said making me laugh

"Leave cause you really must be crazy coming into my house talking to me like that"

"Shut up and tell me where Isaiah"

"Hes out" I shrugged

"Boys go search"

"Uhhh I don't think so" I stepped in front of them "Princess get out the way"

"And if don't ?" My eyebrow rose making him clench his jaw

"MOVE NOW!"

"NO"I felt a sting on my face

"Did you just slap me"

"Yes now get the fuck out my way"

Some how my hand connected to his jaw.He stumbled back a bit before swinging back at me.Before you know it they were all hitting me but the main things I was focusing on was keep my baby safe.

My vision became blurry but i heard him say something before he left. "Tell dre and Isaiah mario did this now we have war"