Chapter 39

The morning of the wedding

ISAIAH POV
Today is my wedding and I'm nervous. Right now we all in my hotel room waiting for our ride to come. I placed my hand on my knee as I bounced it up and down.

"Bro you gotta relax"Dre laughed

"I'm trying to but im just scared" I sighed

"No need to be your marrying the person the you love" I nodded my head and calmed myself down.

"Father as I am about to get married today I asked that you help to remove all the worry from my heart and replace it with love and joy. Amen" I said

I looked around the room and saw how happy everyone looked. Dre and mike were now on the balcony smoking. I wanted to join them but I wouldn't be able to function properly.

"Y'all come on let's go the ride downstairs" all 12 of us walked out the room and down to the car

PRINCESS POV
"Uh hello why hasn't anyone got Dior dresses yet. Where is vail?" I said now panicking

"Princess relax and go get your hair done we got everything under control"

"Obviously y'all don't if nothing is going right y'all are not even dressed and we supposed to leave soon"

"Girl just relax"

"Whatever" I said  sitting back finishing my make up

I can't believe that I am getting married today. I have always imagined this day but now that it is here I am scared like shit. I am happy that I am marrying the love of my life. I just hope everything goes right today.

I finally finished my make up. I decided to go with a natural and simple look.

"Come on girl it's time to put your dress on" I got up and followed jada room the next which was connected to our hotel room

"Come on girl it's time to put your dress on" I got up and followed jada room the next which was connected to our hotel room. I smiled hard at how beautiful my dressed looked.

"Come on stop standing there we need to put it on you"

After 15 minutes of putting my dress and making sure it was okay I was ready to leave. I walked out to the room where everyone else was. Everyone's heads turn towards me.