CHAPTER 11

DRE POV
Today I decided to spend the day with my family. Since i haven't really been seeing them as much.The whole war thing with Mario has been stressing me,his army raided one of my trap houses and wiped everything out of it.

Af first I was pissed but i got over it and now it's time to show Mario who runs things around here.

Anyways I'm taking everyone to the beach. It's summer so we might as well make the best of it. We are going to meet everyone else there.

We had finally arrived at the beach. There were a lot of people but we still got a good space. We greeted everyone before we settled.

Jada went to and took the kids clothes off and then took of hers. I was blown away. She was beautiful the way the sun kissed her skin was amazing and her yellow two piece made it even better. Her curves left me speechless. Her body was sexy. She looked over at me smiling causing me to bite my lip.

 She looked over at me smiling causing me to bite my lip

"Baby" I called her over

"Yes" she placed herself in lap "who told you could wear this? Showing everyone what belongs to me" I pulled on her bikini

"I found it in my closet plus you bought it for me" she shrugged

"I know but I bought it so you could wear it when it's just us." I bit her neck making her squirm "make sure you not giving my goods away" i whispered in her ears

"I'm not" she rubbed on my manhood "you better stop before I take you to the car" she winked and kissed my cheek

"DADDY" destiny came running over to me "Yes baby girl"

"Dj?"

"What about him"

"He throw water at me" she pouted "it's ok des it will dry"

"Ok" she pushed jada off my lap and sat down. She grabbed sand and threw it. "Des Stop" I slapped her hand. She looked at me got up the walked over to my dad.
"Granddad daddy hit me"

"Did he?" He picked her and she nodded "don't hit my princess ever again"I shook my head and laughed at her

A few weeks later

PRINCESS POV