|Liam's POV|

Just looking at her calmed me. Reggie has almost shut down my business which made me furious but seeing how happy she was to see she got her own office put a smile on my face.

The tight pencil skirt she was wearing and the polka dotted shirt wasn't buttoned all the way, it drove me crazy! I quickly looked away before she could look my way after she hung up the phone.

She seemed so innocent, I don't think I could involve her into what I had planned to, I just can't bring myself to it.

I walked to her office and I handed her her schedule and she smile. "Thank you." Looking up at my face, she didn't know where my hand was, she touched my hand which made her blush. Cute.

"When you get off is your choice, but it the money depends on the hours. You can choose when to go home but it has to be after 6 o'clock unless I say so."

She nods then stands up removing the wrinkles from her tight skirt that hugged her round hips. "I want to thank you again, the payment is unbelievable and this is easier than my last job."

I can tell she tried resisting, but she hugged me tightly and whispered 'thank you.' hesitated then wrapped my arms around her small waist and smelled her strawberry hair scent and melted in his suit.

I cleared my throat and removed myself, Mrs. Lockwood wouldn't be too happy. "Your welcome, are you going to stay or head home?"

I looked at the bottom of my suit and pulled it down, attempting to regain my composure. "I'll stay. I have a lot to finish that I don't really want to catch up on tomorrow." I admit, feeling a bit childish.

"What's your favorite coffee? I want to be able to have it ready for you in the morning." She smiles and looked up at me. "I like mine light with extra creams and sugar."

I could see her repeating the sentence over and over lowly, attempting to remember it exactly. I took an unimportant paper on the desk and a pen. I flipped paper over and wrote the detail so she wouldn't forget.

After I had it to her, she reads it and smiles. "Is this your number?" I shrug and slightly lean on the desk. "If anything goes wrong with my coffee, is like to know." She giggles cutely and fold the piece of paper in her hand.

"Yes sir, you have a good night Mr. Lockwood." She turned around and sat back at her desk. "You too Miss Williams."