I love this job

I walked in the building and walked up to the counter. "And you are?" The same woman was sitting there, does she ever go home?! "Mimi Williams, I was scheduled for Mr. Lockwood.
She rolls her eyes and looks down at her computer and typed a few things. I don't understand why she hated me so much already, I usually make enemies but never this quick..
"Mr. Lockwood is room 43, turn and walk straight." I roll my eyes and begin walking. 48, 47, 46. I count down the numbers of the rooms and when I reach 43 I here some screaming.
"I TOLD YOU I WANTED THEM DELIVERED BEFORE HE HAD TIME TO RETALIATE!!"
Was the Mr. Lockwood? I knocked on the door lightly and silence filled my ears. "I'll call you later. Come in." I open the door and he's sitting at his desk with his hand rubbing his eyebrows out of frustration.
"Good morning Mimi, please take a seat." He says still looking at the ground. "Will I be starting today?" I feel like I have to say something.
"Yes, yes you will. Uh, you see this office?" He points to the office attached to his. "That will be yours so ill have you settle in, redecorate if you want but on your own time, I have some work for you."
I smile really big and I thank him before practically skipping to my new office. I fell in love with it the second I saw it! It was white and peach. I wonder who styled it because it's perfect! It was big, real big but so was the stack on my desk. I left my qualifications at his desk so I think Im good.
There wasn't s door, just a doorway. I looked over to him and he was typing on his laptop. When the pink phone rang next to me I jumped in my seat.
I remember what Mr. Lockwood told me what to say. "Lockwood building, how may I help you? Mmhm, okay, yes ma'am, you have a great day."
"Mr. Lockwood, someone named Trinity called and said your mail won't be delivered until Tuesday." "Thank you miss Mimi." He said without lookin up from his papers.
I begin filling the papers out and another phone call within 5 minutes. After around 3 hours mr Lockwood walks into my office and says break time.
I wipe my forehead out of relief and walk to the break room, grab some snacks and I go back to my office with soda, hot chips, candy and I get back to Filling our papers even though it's break.