Where Am I?

I open my eyes to see a bare, muscular back. I shove myself away from the unknown male until I hit the hardwood floor with a loud thud, causing the body in the red covers to stir around before sitting up. I gulp hard, terrified.

Where am I? He turns around and once I see the tired face of Liam, I relax a bit. Still tense, I look down to notice I'm wearing baby blue, silk pajamas that are loose around my waist and torso. He smirks and turns fully to face me.

"Why the hell am I here Liam?!" I look straight his way without breaking the eye contact. He places his index finger in front of his lips as they extended towards his finger. He then points behind him and gets up.

There's another woman in the bed on the other side of him. My mouth drops open and I cover my mouth to prevent him from seeing down my throat. "Did we have a threesome with that woman?!"

My heart begins to beat faster by the second. He quickly but cautiously leaves the bed and grabs my arm, pushing me into the bathroom. "I said shut the hell up, that's my wife!" He whisper-yells. My mouth drops open.

"You have a wife?!" I exchange the same tone, but much harsher. "Y-Yeah.." I roll my eyes. "I should have known," I say with a sigh as I run a hand through my hair. "Oh yeah, I'm guessing you're wife didn't change me into this. knowing she isn't even aware of my presence!"

"I changed you. Nothing I haven't seen before." He shrugs his shoulders and I internally scream. "You're disgusting!" I say. I haven't even noticed my voice was raised, but I didn't care. I wanted to find my clothes and leave.

"NO!" Liam is still whispering, practically begging my not to turn the door knob. I look back at him and roll my eyes, reassuring nothing extreme would happen

Once I open the door, I see the woman, Liam's wife standing in front of the door with her hand over her mouth in shock.

Her face is red and she looks hurt and angry. I Can hear Liam cuss behind me, we're screwed.