Thoughts |Mimi|

I sit there in the waiting room, watching my phone. I cross my fingers hoping that James doesn't screw this up. I become very impatient as I watch the clock and it's hitting on 23 minutes.
    I cross my legs, trying to refrain from holding my crotch, I shouldn't of drank that smoothie this morning! I was about to get up and ask a woman for directions when James came out.
    He picked my up with a big hug and smile. He places me down and says, "It went well Mimi! I think I'm gonna get the job!" He looked so excited.
   "That's amazing! We can go out to celebrate with some friends, but first I have to use the restroom." James nods and I walk to the desk, skipping the whole line.
    "I'm so sorry to interrupt, but can you tell me where the restroom is?" The woman looks at me like I just stripped on a table, then she points to the back restroom.
    I walk toward where she pointed and I lift my hand up, saying thanks. As I walk down the all white hallway, I see the restroom sign, I can't wait any longer so I begin running.
   Then I bump into a hard abdomen and fall to the floor, leaving him to stubble a little. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry!!" I begin blabbering then I see his hand reaching and offering his help.
    I grab it then look at his face, this man is fineeee!! He's so tall and he has a deep voice. "You look like someone I used to know."
   "Really?" I begin blushing when he smiles, he has the perfect smile. "What are you doing here?" He pulls down the top part of his suit and runs his hands over his waves.
    "Oh I'm just here for my brother, he had an interview and I just was about to go to the restroom."
"James?" He asks and I realize that this is my brother's potential boss!!
    "Are your Mr. Lockwood?" He nods and says, " And you are?" He seems so nice and gentlemen like. "Mimi, Mimi Williams." I smile and he holds out his hand.
    "Well it's nice to meet you Mimi, call me Liam." I smile and nod my head. "How old are you?" This man looks like he belongs in college or high school. He snickers a little and looks down. "I'm 27." My my drops open and I stare into his big eyes.
    "Your really young to run this whole building!" He smiles and again puts his head down. "I get that a lot. Do you need a job? Your brother asked me if you could work here as well."
My eyebrows push together out of confusion and I fold my arms across my chest. "I don't know why he's say that." "I'm hiring as assistants, if your interested, they are payed a good amount of money."
Am I seriously considering this?! I do have to pay off some bills and with the job I have now won't cut it.. "I'll think about it." "And if you do here's my number." He grabs a card form his pocket and hands it to me.
"Well what would James be?" "Oh James would be the janitor, he applied as a janitor." "I see, thank you so much Mr.Lockwood." And with that I grab the card and walk off, no longer having to use the restroom.