Work

I woke up in the morning and got dressed. I drove over to my former job and sat in the car to think for a while. I've never quit before, I've only been fired. I turn my car off and walk into the restaurant after gathering all my confidence.
   I walk in the back, discarding the line that formed over time, waiting for assistance. "Your late again!" He was angry, steam practically coming out of his nose.
   "I came to quit." My words shook and so did my body once seeing the look on his face. "Oh thank God." He mumbles underneath his breath and I folded my arms around my chest.
    "I was honestly expecting something else as a response." My eyebrows narrowed. He patted me on the back with a cheerful ok following. I walked out, kinda disappointed and mad that he couldn't care less.
    Mr. Lockwood texted me to wear something formal and appropriate. I pull my closet doors open and grab a solid black pencil skirt with a white shirt with black polka dots of all sizes front and back which I tucked in my pencil skirt and slid on white heel boots.

 I pull my closet doors open and grab a solid black pencil skirt with a white shirt with black polka dots of all sizes front and back which I tucked in my pencil skirt and slid on white heel boots

   I hopped into my car and turned on my JPS.