Chapter 4

Location CCG Head Quarters 

Jack: Where the hell is the new recruit, he should have been here hours ago!

 Lucy: Don't get mad jack, there must have been a good reason that he is late.

Neon: Well it's too bad we lost Jeff to the ghouls. I even told him to stop going by himself because it gets him killed.

Jack: Don't get me started with that idiot he was always trying to act like a hero and look where that got him dead in a fucking alleyway. Don't get me start thanks to his fucking hand we have to pay therapy because a fucking civilian got hit by his hand.

Lucy: Well at least those two ghouls are dead but how killed them?

 Neon: But who is the one that killed them because jeff was eaten by them.

Jack: Lucy what the name of this recruit.

Lucy: Let me see his name is Y/n L/n and It says her that he likes to be in debt to the mafia.

Jack/Neon: The fuck is the mafia?!

Lucy: Why the fuck are you asking me wait there's more. Jesus who the fuck wrote this!

Tiffany: Hehe ahahah!!

Anteiku  

Yoshimura: touka when I put you In charge it doesn't mean you can hire someone just because you say so.

Touka: Maybe some costumers like to hear music while they in joy their coffee.

 Y/n: you do know that I'm right next to you? Do you know where i could find a cheap apartment?

Yoshimura: There is one that is five blocks away from here it has a sigh that says "Were are cheap". It's easy to find.

Y/n: O.oh than thank you, well bye.

You can see a confused y/n walking to the cheep apartment but got robbed on his way there and has no money for a room in the apartment. So are hero had to sleep in the street when it was raining as you were getting hungry as someone is kind to give you some food but a dog starts to growl at you as you look at the food then back at him.

Y/n: I'm not going to give you this food its mine!

Dog: Bark Bark Bark( Fuck you its mine food!)

Y/n: Not anymore (starts to eat the food)

Dog: Growls 

Y/n: Oh shit, Fuck! Fuck!  AAAHHH!!

Jack pov

Is it here where they heard the screams coming from.

Neon: That was its says here.

Lucy: Do you think its another ghoul.

??: HELP ME PLEASE!!