Chapter 8

Phone()
Mind ""

Lily pov

What do you mean you lost sight of him if you don't find him in ten minutes. I'm going to kill you with my hands.

Henchman: ( yes ma'am!)

It's just a matter of time for you to be in mud arms one again, My love

HM: (Umm was I supposed to hear that part, ma'am?)

HM2: ( Shut up! Oh, Shit we're fucked!)

Lily: You weren't supposed to hear that but what does it matter.

(Call end)

Lily: I'm going to castrate those fuckers! Now that I think about does my love still have that tracker that I put on him? 

Y/n pov

Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen and makes me fear for my life this has only happened one time and that's was only with her? Wait oh no?! Shit! Shit! She is here no that can't be right unless Tiffiny sends that bitch here to make this more fun for him. Damit! 

Lucy: Hey, captain do you think he knows that he saying all of that out loud?

Jack: When we get to HQ lets take him to a therapist and adopted that dog if we see him again.

Neon: Who the fuck is tiffany?

As Y/n turned to the corner he bumped into someone and when he looks down he notices who it is and he starts to fear for his life when he was about to turn back to where he came from his teammates got in his way and.

Lily: Oh my love so this is where you were at I was looking for you all over!

Y/n: H-hi their lily i didn't see you there.

Lily: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY! MY LOVE!

Y/n: Oh shit! I didn't mean it like that I meant that i didn't know that you were here.

Lucy: Cap, I feel like they can't see us or we are just background characters?

Jack: I don't know!

Neon: It's not that,  I signed the contract so we can be here and have a zero percent chance of being killed. It's just the author being dumb and forgetting about us.

Lucy: WE DIDN'T JUST SIGN THE CONTRACT TO BE A BACKGROUND CHARACTER!

Neon: Don't worry when we signed the contract it gave us an item that lets us go to any timeline whenever we want. But it has to be in a story the author made.

Jack: I feel like we're going to meet many y/n in his other story?

Neon/Lucy: Same!

Neon: let's see where it takes us. (Click)

A portal appeared jack walked into it lucy took a self and posted it on twitter while neon said something ( Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker)and went through the portal.

Y/n: piss guys a little help here.

When Y/n turned around he saw that they weren't there anymore. when he went back to looking at lily he felt something and blackout.

Lily: Works all the time reminds me the first time i did this to him. Just think about makes me . . . 

(A/n): That's all for today and sorry that i haven't update for sometime Its because i don't have an idea on what to do with my stories and im lazy.  So can you tell me what you thought about this chapter plz.

Word Count: 536