2| "Happy with being single"

I woke up on Connor guest bed, hating the fact that sun is not shining or birds chirping and missing the smell of my Mom breakfast and Jesse not laying next to me in the mornings, I should have went home.

I get out of the bed, walk in the bathroom and do my business before brushing my teeth, I fix my hair after I'm finished brushing my teeth then I walk in the room and grab some of Connor clothes since they fit then walk in the kitchen to fix some tea.

As I'm fixing my tea Connor walks in looking hang over as ever, groaning every-time he walks to the kitchen, I chuckle quietly before I hand him a cup of tea.

"Tell me why I drink so much?" Connor asked rubbing his eyes.

"That's for you to know Con, but you better hurry and be better because Joe text and say he wants at the studio again since we barely did work yesterday." I say and he whines.

"Come on take a shower and you be better." I pat his back.

"Okay, well I go see the toilet can take a pouch because I feel sick." Connor Saids running to the bathroom.

Don't drink kids.

••

"You guys had fun last night?" Joe asked as me and reach the studio.

"Yeah specially Con after getting turned down by a girl last night." I laugh and Connor hit my arm.

"You said you wouldn't anything." Connor shouts at me.

"No worry Con these boys been telling me since they got here." Joe chuckles and Connor roll his eyes.

"Okay boys let's just get to work please." James whines and we nod.

••

We been to the studio for a few hours and Dean has come along so we can perform a song for our YouTube channel.

"So what song?" Tristen asked and we all think since we already did, what your father says/ talk later and just my type.

"What about for you." James Saids and we all agree.

"Okay boys, rolling in three. Two and one go." Dean Saids and began to play.

Summer comes Winter fades
You're in that little dress again
It's like a knife that cuts deep
And I can't bare to think about
Just how close we used to be
It keeps me up, I can't sleep
All my friends were lost But I was found Then I threw it away
When we walked on the hallowed ground But I will run back Into your arms
No matter where we are
If you need me too If you still got some space in your heart
I will tear this world apart For you We needed space
And a little time time Girl I hope you change your mind And come back to me Remember all the mornings you would make me late Couldn't bare to leave you When you looked at me The way you would do All my friends were lost But I was found Then I threw it away When we walked on the hallowed ground, yeah But I will run back Into your arms No matter where we are If you need me too If you still got some space in your heart
I will tear this world apart For you You're the star That makes my heart Get brighter I would walk through the fire For you For you And if I'm not too late
A couple things I got to say But I will run back Into your arms No matter where we are If you need me too If you still got some space in your heart I will tear this world apart For you
You're the star That makes my heart Get brighter
I would walk through the fire For you For you You're the star That makes my heart Get brighter

"And done thanks boys." Dean Saids and grab his camera and we nod.

"So any plans this weekend?" James asked.

"Well I'm going on a date." Connor Saids proudly and I smile.

"You been single for 5 months and you already have a date while Bradley been single for years." James laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Is okay I don't need a date or girl I'm
Happily with being single." I shot at James and he holds hand up.

"No need to get all prissy about it Bradley but come on you been single for a while." Tristen adds as it's written on my forehead.

"And that's fine I'm- you know I'm going home I don't need you guys tell me when I can be single or not." I say and grab my bag ignoring the boys calls,

I get in my car and I sign, I love the boys I really do but damn sometimes is hard to single when the boys are in relationships, is hard always third wheeling all the time but I'm used to it I guess.

••

"Hey Bradley how was the studio." My mom asked as I sit next to her and Jesse lay next to me.

"It was good, work on the album and did a video for our YouTube channel." I yawn.

"That's good, now go upstairs and you look shredded." My mom Saids and I nod Jesse fellows.

I strip down in my boxers and lay down on my bed with the covers and Jesse lays on the end of my bed.

Jesse is the only girl I need.
_________________________
Is going to get better!!