18| "Take a cold shower"

Checking my phone for a text,a call,a FaceTime but all I get is a text from my mom, management,instagram notifications, and Twitter but nothing on Madison is killing me not her having her talking to me. The fact that I missed her dance recital and the last time I talk to her we fight it Kills.

Even though Madison mom Kathy, send me a video of Madison hip-hop recital she was amazing she a pro literally I never been so proud, I'm glad that Kathy and David understand where I was trying to say when they called me and ask me to 'explain' what happened, so I did and told them and they understand and they said they try and talk to Madison which I'm grateful for.

I been on tour for three weeks now and we in Philadelphia tonight but I can't focus because my mind is going crazy and the boys have noticed, specially Tristen since he gets my relationship with Maddie, but they always try to keep a smile on my face it really makes me great full for them.

"Hey brad is time for some promo." Tristen Saids walking in and I sign and nod.

"Coming." I mumble.

"I'm guessing by the look on your face, Madison still hasn't called." Tristen Saids and I shake my head.

"She will I'm pretty sure she will I know you love her and she loves you, you both talk and be happy again I'm sure of it." Tristen pats my back and I give him a fake smile.

"Thanks but I don't think I will talk to her till I'm back home." I sigh.

"I'm sure that's not true but come we have promo and that probably keep your mind off of it." Tristen Saids and I fellow him out of the dressing room.

We walk on stage where the interview is set and we greeted by American YouTube shaking our hands and give us two microphones, then we started doing the interview, I wasn't really talking much because I couldn't focus on the interview my mind was something else till I felt James nudge my arm making me come to life.

"I'm sorry what's the question?" I ask.

"How you joying this tour?" She asked and i faux a smile.

"Is great is been amazing I love America and I think the boys can agree with me it's a honor and thankful coming in America and doing more cities." I say and she smiles and nods.

After about 10 minutes the interview is finally finished, we thank her and now we can do whatever we want, I was walking back to the studio when I was stopped by the new hope club boys.

"Hey brad, tris was telling me you finally found a lucky lady."Blake teases and I chuckle a bit.

"Yeah I do and she's amazing you guys will love her when you guys meet her." I smile at them.

"Can't wait mate."George pats my back.

"Yeah I mean by the picture I saw of her on your phone you really lucky." Reece smiles and I blush.

I am

Yeah I am, anyway I see you boys later I'm going to the dressing room." I say and they nod and I walk away.

I walk back to the dressing room and see Connor and James in the room on their phone, I sit on the sofa going on my phone scrolling through social media.

Then the door opens again but I don't bother to look up till I heard my name.

"Yo brad I saw this cute fan and I thought you would like to see her." Tristen Saids and I look up and I see Madison.

Madison! She's actually here.

"Surprise!" She scrams and ran into my arms and I pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist and spin around twice then I pull her head back to press my lips against hers.