21| "you little vampire"

Bradley

I woke to Maddie small body lay on top of my chest and her arms wrap around my neck, I smile as my arms wrap her waist and lower hips, her chest and neck cover in hickeys while mine is too, a events of last night fly my mine it very was special and not planned but I don't care it was perfect for me.

Jesse wakes up and I know soon she's awake she's hungry, so I slowly move from Maddie and she made a cute baby lion noise as she turn to her side, I kiss her head and pull the blanket more on her.

I quickly go to the bathroom do my business and brush my teeth then I went to the kitchen and Jess fellows me into the kitchen, I give jess her food that Maddie has for her when jess comes then I wash my hands and spray a pan and cracked four eggs into the pan and place the other one with bacon.

I grab the bread and place four in the toaster. I take my attention back on the eggs and place them on plate with their are done and same for the bacon then I put the toast on the plate and spread some butter, then I felt familiar arms wrap around my waist, the arms of my beautiful girl.

My girl

"Good morning." I can hear the smile in her voice as she whispers.

"Good morning princess." I grin and turn around and see her hair sightly messy,her face bare, she still in my shirt and pajamas shorts that look sexy.

She's all mine

"Hmmm you got marks too." Maddie blush and I chuckle softly.

"Yes I do, you little vampire." I tackle Maddie sides and she giggles.

"Same to you." She my bat my chest playfully.

"Okay let's eat breakfast, take showers then take jess home because I want to show you something." I say and Mads nods smiling.

••

"Alright I be back just let me take Jesse inside." I say and Maddie nods and kiss jess head on last time before I take her out.

After a few minutes making sure Jesse is settled I quickly make my way to my car and get in and look at Maddie with the biggest smile.

"Are you ready?" I asked and she nods while smiling and I began to drive away.

We make it to our destination which is a beach that my family and I always go to when I was little, I get out and quickly make my way to Maddie side and open the door, she kissed my cheek while saying 'thank you' then I grab a blanket out of the boot of my car and Maddie grab the lunch we pick up on the way here. We began to walk along the sand hand in hand till we found a perfect spot.

Once we found one and we set up a blanket and place the food on the blanket and our bottle waters, we sit down and Maddie hands me my food and we both began eating, I admire Maddie as she watch the waves hit the sand while she takes a bite of her food. She's gorgeous and all mine.

I love her

"You're beautiful, you know that?" I smile and she looks at me and blush.

"Stoop." She drags the 'o' when saying stop.

"What I'm only telling you the truth, you're gorgeous and I'm very lucky." I poke her side and she giggles.

"I'm lucky too." She Saids putting our food down and she crawls over to me and lay in my arms.

I chuckle at her cuteness and kiss her head while I rest my chin on head and stroke her back.

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you more." I hold her tighter.

She's the one for me.
_________________________
A filler chapter but some drama is coming