runaway (dan)

Buckle up y'all this is 3.3k words

It was Friday, basically your last day of freedom. The last day of being your own person, Y/N L/N. Tomorrow you would be known as Y/N  Johnson, wife of the rich business man, Harry Johnson.

You were being forced to marry a complete asshole because my your  mother. She was using you for money, because once you was married to that man, she'd get a guaranteed retirement and a shit ton of cash. She'd be able to brag about her daughter and her successfull husband to the rest of the family.
She's been like this your entire life. In high school you were a cheerleader because she said she would kick you out if you didn't make it on the team. She did the same thing with prom, if you didn't come home as the prom queen, you wouldn't be let inside. You had to stay at your friend Max's house because it was below freezing and you didn't win.
You never really understood why she was so obsessed with you being popular and successful, it was just something you cane to terms with early in your childhood.

Despite her being exceedingly controlling, you had managed to convince her to let you go to the Bastille concert as a bridesmaid party with your best friend, Max.
He's close friends with Kyle and got you backstage passes. They dated for a few months in high school before inevitably breaking up when the band started getting popular.
It was around 5 when you were finally ready to leave for the concert. Your phone vibrated, notifying you that someone messaged you.

Max: im here bitch come onnnnn

Y/N: coming!

You grabbed your purse and sprinted down the stairs and out the front door, yelling a quick good bye to your mother. You opened the passenger door to Max's beat up car and plopped down.
"Are you ready for the most magical night of your fucking life?" Max asked. 

"Max, can you not today? We're gonna be late, just drive," You reply.

"Damn, who pissed in your Cheerios?"

"Sorry, I'm just really nervous about the wedding tomorrow. I'm so scared that something will go wrong or that I'm making the wrong decision. I don't even know him that well. I'm just confused and terrified,"

"Let's not think about that tonight. Right now you're not married so do what you want! Live your life! Be a thot!"

"I'm not a thot!" You slapped Max's arm.

You pulled into the parking lot and get out of the car.
You made our way into the venue and went through security check, showing them your backstage passes.
You were lead down a hall to the dressing rooms.
Max knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" Asked a muffled Kyle through the door.

"Hayley Williams. Who do you think, dipshit?"

The door swung open, revealing a smiling Kyle Simmons. 
He pulled Max into a hug before leading you into the room.
"Dude, I haven't seen you in forever," Max said as he flopped down next to Kyle on the couch.
"Sorry about that, tour's just been real crazy and we're busy working on the new album,"
You took a seat in a small chair across from Dan and Woody.
"Hey," you greet.
"Y/N! ! How have you been! I haven't seen you since high school," Dan smiles at you.

"I've been doing okay, how about you?"

"I'm alright,"

"You can come sit over here with us, I don't bite,"

You sheepishly smile and sit in between Woody and Dan.
You chatted for about an hour before they had to go do sound check, leaving you and Max alone.

"Y/N! You like Dan, don't you?" He whispered.

"What? No! I mean, he's cute, but I'm getting married!" A blush spread over your face.