Chapter 1 Meet The Gang

It was like every other day. I would wake up, do breakfast for myself and Two-Bit (my older brother). And then I would get ready for school while Two-Bit would go to the Curtis's house. And I would come back from school, do homework and I clean a part of the house. But today was Saturday, Two-Bit sometimes takes to places or he goes to hang out with the gang. "Y/n come here please, I need to tell you something." "Ok, I'll be down in a minute." I started to put on my clothes and went downstairs to meet up with Two-Bit.
"Ok Two-Bit, what do you want?" I saw his face and he was happy. I'm guessing he was going to tell me something good. "You know how I always leave you alone to go hang out with the gang?" "Yeah, why?" "Well, today I was going to take you to meet the gang at Curtis's house." I was standing there in shock. "Really? You are really gonna take me to meet the gang?" "Sure why not now go get your jacket so we can go to the Curtis's house." I went upstairs to my room to get my jacket and I went back downstairs to head out with Two-Bit. When we made it to the Curtis's house, I was scared to go in so I told Two-Bit to hold my hand until I get comfortable. We both went inside and the gang was happy to see Two-Bit but once they saw me they froze and I asked who am I. "Hey guys, this is my kid sister y/n."
"Hi, guys, " I saw everyone's faces and I was excited to know everyone. They all introduced themselves as Darry, Sodapop, Ponyboy, Steve, Dally, and Johnny. Since I know everyone now, its now time to say that Johnny is cute. Well I mean, the whole gang is cute but Johnny was the cutest.
To be continued...
(Sorry about this being a short chapter I was lazy to write more lol)