The day befor the wedding

I was at home thinking of what Hiccup would say when I told him I was pregnant. Then I herd a knock.

"Hiccup? is that you?" I said opening the door. There was no one but a Bouquet of flowers with a note saying ❤️meat me at the cove.❤️ I didn't hesitate I walked to the cove alone thinking how I would I tell him.

*Flashback. 3 weeks earlier*

----------------------------------------------

"So. What do you think we should do for the wedding." Hiccup said, then continued,"Astrid, honey?"he said turning to me only to see me sleeping. He shook me a little. Then I smacked him when I woke with a jolt and screamed.

"Don't!" I looked around then saw Hiccup holding his nose.

"Hiccup! What happened?" I said helping him sit up.

"You!"he said looking to see if the bleeding stopped.

"Sorry I can't sleep anymore."

"Why?" He said holding his nose, I grabbed my handkerchief to his nose.

"Nightmares"

"When did this start?"

"When we got engaged. You see I've never had a family to worry about, until then." He scooted closer to me, the bleeding had stopped and he had red under his nose.

"Do you want me to come stay with you. I mean we can live in your house, you live there alone." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Yes"

( 2 nights later)

The nightmares have stopped for the most part, but one night Hiccup jerked up in the middle of the night. He walked to the window and breathing hard and crying a little too. I put my hand on his shoulder and said.

"Hiccup" he jumped a little.

"Astrid what are you doing up go back to sleep."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. go back to sleep"

"Hiccup" I said giving him the 'we are in this together' look

"You remember how my dad died right?" Hiccup said with red eyes. I hated were this was going but I said,

"Yes"

"Well this time it was you that ......died" he said bursting into tears.

"It's ok honey it doesn't mater. It was only a nightmare" he stopped crying then we kissed, and kissed.

----------------------------------------------

That is what happened. I was at the cove by know and I called,"Hiccup? I'm here." Then I was hit in the back of the head and every thing went black.

Hiccup,s P.O.V.

-----------

I was so scared when I heard Stormfly screaming like she was going to die. I knew something was wrong so I ran to Astrid's House. Surely enough she wasn't there I found a bouquet of flowers and a note saying meet me at the cove. Looks like my handwriting so I assumed Astrid thought it was me and went to the cove. I ran outside jumped onto Toothless and flu as fast as I could to the cove.

At the Cove Astrid was on the ground with a tall dark figure hovering over her. The character was holding a branch from a nearby tree. I knew who it was the second I saw his metal arm, "Drago! leave her alone your fight is with me not Astrid." At that moment Drago grabbed Astrid and ran he run out of the cove quite quickly. Then ran to the coast and onto a boat, and that is when I was attacked. Me and toothless hit the ground hard enough to knock us both out when. I woke up the next morning and they're gone Astrid, Drago, Stormfly and who knows where they are now. Why did this have to happen the day before we married?