Chapter 3: Were Am I?!

A/N

At special request from princesslover0321789 Astrid will live. And I need your help to think of names for the baby, the gender, and how many they have so leave a comment and your idea mite be in the story.

---------------------------------------------

Astrid's P.O.V

"H...Hiccup? wha..what h..happened?"I asked before being sick.

"What's your problem,are you sick?cause Drago wants you alive."a guard with scars all over his face.

"No, I'm pregnant."

"Come with me" he said grading my wrist in surprisingly gentle way but at the same time I couldn't get away even if I tried.

"Sir, she's pregnant"

"What my daughter pregnant!!" Drago screamed.

"What do you mean daughter!" I demanded

Hiccup's P.O.V

Toothless and I have bin searching for hours, day and night too.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed throwing my arms around then flopping onto Toothless's back. Then whispered "I failed you Astrid, I Failed you I FAILED YOU!!!" I Yelled with my hands over my eyes crying.

"Don't worry" my mom said jumping onto Toothless's back.

"I can't help it. I love her and I was to late to save her." I cried a little loud when I said it.

"It's not your fault. It's no one's fault. No one is to blame, they'll be ok....I mean she will!!" My mom said

"What do you mean them?" I said sitting up.

"I didn't say that." She said looking down.

"Mom!" I said seriously

"Your not gona stop till I tell ya are you?" She said

"Yep" I said making the p pop.

"Astrid's pregnant"

---------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey I had to re type the story. And are your ears ringing from all the screaming. Lol kidding. Remember tell me baby names, gender, and how many do they have.