Chapter 5: welcome home party

We were flying home nice and gentle so we wouldn't heart the baby.
"So what's his story?" Hiccup asked looking at Adam who was fast asleep in my arms.
"His name is Adam. Drago's dragons killed his parents."
"Os why did you adopt him?" He asked taking Adam from me. And Adam nestled his head into Hiccup's arm.
"He wished I was his mom and I feel like he is ours." I said hugging him from behind and setting my head on his shoulder.
"Ok then" he said as I stroked Adam's cheek.
"I love you Hiccup and I don't want to lose you again" I said kissing his shoulder
"I love you too and I won't let any thing happen to you again." He said leaning his head agents mine.
"Hey what's with the kid?" Tuffnut asked
"She adopted him you idiot." Ruffnut said smacking him.
"I wasn't asking you I was asking her." He said fighting with Ruff. Ruff was seven months pregnant when I left now she was skinny again.
"Ruff what happened?" I asked her
"What do you mean." She asked ready to punch Tuff.
"The baby?" I said.
"We had a little boy." She said smiling.
"His name is Astro." She told me.
"Look Astrid!" Hiccup said, "welcome home." He said and I saw Berk, my home my true home.
"Were are we?" Adam said with his eyes closed. Then when he opened they he looked scared to death, cause all he saw was Hiccup.
"It's ok I'm right here" I said putting my head back on Hiccup's shoulder. He seemed to calm after seeing me. Then he looked at the dragon and went completely white.
"It's ok. Berk has dragons as pets. Not like Drago, we use them keep us safe."I told him
"His name is Toothless." Hiccup said.
Adam put his tiny hand on Toothless's head and Toothless made a purring sound. Adam lit up with excitement and he had a high pitched laugh that made me smile. Hiccup took my hand and kissed it.
When we landed on Berk Hiccup announced ,"Astrid and I are going to have a baby!" every one cheered, then Hiccup signaled every one to be quiet for another announcement,"we have also adopted a boy named Adam." Hiccup helped me down then Adam. And every one crowed us. Adam, who was still in Hiccup's arms, pushed his head into Hiccup's chest trying to hide.
"Let Celebrate. To the Great Hall. "A Viking yell and every one followed.
"I'll take Adam home Hiccup." I said taking Adam form him.
"Aren't you going to the party?" Hiccup asked handing me Adam.
"I'm tired." I said
"Ok I have a surprise to show you. I did it nights I couldn't sleep."
He said leading me to our house.