Chapter 6: Home With A Family

Once hiccup let me inside he covered my eyes and said
"I have a surprise for you. I hope you love it, it took me a long time to do"
We walked to a specific room in the house and when he uncovered my eyes and I saw the most adorable nursery ever. It had light blue walls with white clouds and small black dragons flying around.his old bed was in their with a cradle. And in the cradle was Hiccup's stuffed dragon from his mom.
"Hiccup, wow, I can't believe you did this. It's amazing." I said.
"My mom helped she's making another stuffed dragon. She says we will have plenty of kids." I giggled knowing she is probably right. I took Adam from Hiccup and he got the dragon out of the cradle, and I set Adam down then pulled up the sheets over him as Hiccup gave Adam his dragon. As we left I said" he'll want his own room and I don't want him with the baby."
"He's only a kid he won't hart the baby" Hiccup said surprised at what I just said.
"No,No I mean I don't want the baby waking him up every few hours" I said correcting my self. Hiccup looked relieved.
"Oh ok" is all he said. I looked at the ground and Hiccup must have noticed because he said,"whats wrong honey?"
"Drago kidnaped me and I know why." I said crying.
"Why did he"
"I'm his daughter"I said. Hiccup didn't say any thing I was so afraid of what he was thinking. Then I was engulfed in a hug.
"It doesn't matter." I returned the hug. He then picked me up brittle style and carried me up stares.
"I can't believe your in a dress" he said laying me down on the bed.
"There the most conferrable thing to were"I said as he sat next to me and leaned over me. He put one of his hands on my hip.
"I thought I'd never get to hold you in our bed again." He looked at my neck and grabbed the string around it.
"So this is where that went." He said when he saw my engagement ring on the string.
"I hid it"
"Why,were you scared they'd judge you." He asked sad.
"No gods no. I didn't want them to tack it away." He didn't say anything but he leaned down and kissed me.
Then he slowly rolled up my dress up to my tummy. He then kissed it and said "Mommy and Daddy don't care if your a boy or girl we still love you."
With that he pulled my dress down and we went to bed.
---------------------------------------------
Sorry I'm going mad.
so LIKE AND OR COMMENT