Meeting my baby sister

Bella pov

When I got off the airplane I went to find Charlie.When I saw him I walked to him I saw him holding a baby car seat.An when I found out I have a baby sister I was happy not being the only slibing.So when we got home I asked Charlie " Can I get Evelyn out" he said" sure",so when I got her out Charlie said her room was the third door on the right.

When I went to put her in the room I was amazed how it looked

I really liked it,and it fitted her just right.For some reason I wanted to talk to a sleepin baby.I got her out her car seat saying"I'm glad I have a baby sister, and even if I get jealous i will still love u."

"Bella can u come here for a minute"Charlie said.So I put Evelyn in her crib,and went down the stairs."Bella I meant to tell u I gout u a truck."What kind is it" i said.He said" It's was a Chevy"I said "Where did it come from" he said "Dont u remember Billy Black from La Push" I said "No" then he said "Well sense he is in a wheelchair now I thought I buy u a truck , and it was really cheap" "Oh and they coming in two minutes."

:OUTSIDE:

" This is Billy and his son Jacob" Charlie said."Um I'm Jacob we used to make mud pies together."he said "yea I remember ,so this is a nice truck." Charlie said" cheak it out." And i did.Jacob said "Yea I rebuilt the engine."When I opened the door o accidentally hit Jacob with the door.Charlie said "I told u she love it."