Dinner with the Cullens and Evelyn

I was done getting ready,then I went to see Evelyn in Charlie arms babbling.Then I grab Evelyn and went to her room to get her ready.I'm going to but her on shoes because now she loves walking.

I'm going to but her on shoes because now she loves walking

By the time I was finish dressing her Edward was here

By the time I was finish dressing her Edward was here. We went downstairs to see Charlie talking to Edward. Edward turned around and Charlie looks. Evelyn was saying" Daddy Daddy"so Charlie got her and held her he said "You you look so beautiful both of you really." Me and Evelyn said "Bye."To Charlie. I put a Evelyn in her carseat and Edward picked it up. Then he put her in the car then we were off. When we reached his house we got out and I got and went out. We walked in his house it was beautiful. I followed him when we walked in to the living room. He said "These are My adoptive parent Esme and Chalise." I said "Hi." But Evelyn was giggling and held her hands to Esme. Esme asked "Can I hold her." I said "Yes." She asked "How old is she. "I said "1 years old. Her birthday is in a few weeks." She grabbed Evelyn and started playing with her. Then we went in the kitchen and tell Rosalie and Emmett cooking. And Alice and Jasper came in. Rosalie's drop the bowl and said "She could tell our secret."Then Carlisle said "She is not she knows that. Then Edward took me to his room and then we were off.

Rosalie pov

When they left I just noticed that Esme is holding a baby. I said
"Who is the who is the cutie." She said "This is Bella's sister Evelyn." I said "Can I hold her. "When Esme gave me her and made me feel so happy. So I went to my room to play with her. I said "You're a beautiful little girl." She looked at me and smiled like she understood me. I went to stand her up she started walking around then she ran at me and I caught her. She started giggling. " my name is Rosalie but you can call me Rose." All of a sudden she started saying "R-rose rose rose. Then she squealed and hugged me. When Bella and Edward came back it was dark So I took Evelyn downstairs with me.

When I got to Bella I asked her "Can I take Evelyn off your hands so you can spend time with Edward and Charlie to be worry-free." She said "Sure just wait for me to call Charlie if he says yes then I will call you tomorrow. "I said "Okay."then went to feed her. I sat down she laid on my shoulder and fell asleep. So when they were leaving I put up in her car seat then they were off.