Evelyn walking and talking

I woke up then went to see if Evelyn was up,and she was so i got her ready

I put her in her in her carseat then I had to drop her off at daycare. I was at school waiting for Edward to come. When he got here he started walking over to me. When we got in the woods I said" I know what you are." He said "What am I." I said "Vampire. He disappeared and he was up in a tree. I started to climb the tree to where he was. Then he put me on his back and took off.

TIME SKIP

Evelyn and walk to the kitchen to fix her some fruit in a bottle. Then I walked us to my room. When I put her on my bed and started saying "B-Bell Bell. "I was so happy because she really spoke. I picked her up and hugged her. I wanted to see if she could start walking because she is late at walking. I stood her up and she started taking step so I kept moving back then she took off running to me. I was so proud of her when Dad got home I told him he was a proud of her also.

I fed her dinner then I put her to bed. I went to my room to Edward  there. I said "What are you doing here." He said "My family wants to meet you."I said "Are you sure they are going to like me. "He said "Definitely." I said "Is it okay if I bring Evelyn because Charlie has to work." He said "Yes I will tell my family and it is tomorrow and bye." I said "Bye see you tomorrow.