Edward saves me

It was the best I could find (video up top)

Bella pov
When i was getting ready to go home I keep starring at Edward.I turned around to put in my earphones then I hear squeaking,so I trun around and a van was coming at me.It was almost to me when it just stopped.I looked up and saw Edward above me.Then he gets up in leave before someone saw him.All I hear is people asking if I'm ok and this girl said"I call 911."

At the hospital Charlie came in with Evelyn.He told Tyler"You and I are gone to talk."Tyler keeped saying he's sorry the Charlie closed the curtain.This beautiful docter came in. He said his name was Dr Cullen. I said "I think I think it would be worse if that wasn't there." Charlie said" Your boy at Edward." I said "he got to me so fast." Did dr. Collins said" You're very lucky."And he walked away. Before Charlie walked away I said "Can I see Evelyn. "and he said "sure just meet me in the front that sign your papers."
And he gave me her. Then he will left and I went to the hallway with Evelyn.

Then I saw Edward ,Doctor Cullen ,and Rosalie. They They all looked at me and Evelyn. I said can I talk to at work. He walked over to me I said" how did you get over to me so fast." He said" I was standing right next to you." "No you were standing by your car across the lot
" then he said" No you can see your head too hard." Evelyn just started to giggling out of nowhere and ever looked then walked away.
(Video above)