Chapter 1

That's Serenity and I don't know if it has an animation, I just saw it. NOPE SHE'S NOT A VAMPIRE! DELETE THAT BLOOD BAG IN HER HANDS!

Serenity

  I put my eye patch on my left eye as I wear my uniform, Iori came to my room and waited for me to have our breakfast together, I don't really like it that much when he's waiting for me, he's just wasting his time but I also like spending time with him.

"Thank you for waiting." I said and he just patted my head, I secretly smiled.

"It's okay, let's have our breakfast now, we don't want to be late to school." He said as we enter the elevator.

   Iori holds my bag everyday and when I ask him why, he just said that it's responsibility, I don't care though, as long as it makes me stay by his side. I really admire him since were kids, he's the only brother that I can stay beside with in a longer amount of time because the silence between us is not awkward, it's comfortable.

"Do you like some green tea?" Iori ask as we went out the elevator.

"I preferred some black tea today, with no cream or honey." I said and he frowned.

"I thought you like it with cream or honey?" he asks and  I shook my head.

"The taste of the tea will fade when you add something in it." I said and pull out a chair as we reach the kitchen, I sat on a stool bar chair instead of going to the dining room, which is only beside the kitchen. It would be hassle.

  I waited for Iori to cook our breakfast and he came back with a tray of two stacked pancakes for me and a mug of black tea, while a french toast and coffee for him.

"Itadakimasu." We both said before digging in our breakfast.

"It's tasty." I said while eating the pancake, Iori didn't spoke but pulled a tissue to wipe the side of my lips.

"Thank you for the compliment." he said and sip from his mug of coffee.

  We finished our breakfast silently but before we go out the residence, Tsubaki-nii and Azusa-nii came back home with scripts in their hands, Tsubaki-nii yawned and Azusa-nii just smiled.

"Good morning." Iori and I, monotonously said.

"Ohayo Iori!" Tsubaki-nii greeted Iori and he just nodded at me.

  After the small chat, Iori and I proceed to get a taxi, the Bright Centair Academy is a bit far from our house and it takes us half an hour if we take a taxi but if we walk, it might take us one and a half hour.

"Serene, did you have a good sleep last night?" Iori ask and I shook my head, it might be because of my pale skin and eye bags.

"Come here." he said and wrapped around his right arm around my shoulder, making me lean on his body.

"Thanks, onii-chan." I said before closing to eyes.

  Iori's calm breathing and steady heart beats, became a lullaby for me as I slowly drift to my wonderland.

***

  I woke up a minute before the taxi stopped, it's my time to go out, but before I grab my bag, Iori kissed my forehead and I really try to hide my blush but it didn't work that much, since Iori chuckled.

"Take care." he said and I just nodded.

  I put my hand on my forehead, on the spot where he kissed me, I know it's stupid but I really like it, it shows his affection for me if I'm not mistaken. Iori and I always go to school in separate ways, He take the taxi to go to school while I always stop and walk for a bit before going to school.

"Hey! Serene!" it's Mitsube , he's been my friend since childhood.

"Mitsu, why are you waiting outside?" I ask and he just shrugged his shoulders and pull my bag.

"I'll carry it for you!" he said and smiled warmly.

"Aish, it'll just burden you, you're already carrying your bag." I said and shook my head in a disapproval manner.

"Don't care." he replied and we both walk to the hallway, it's a bit crowded but we just shrugged it off and continue walking.

Mitsube and I talked and laughed as our friend, Kiyoko run to us with open arms, expecting us to catch her but, nah, let her fall on the floor.

"That was harsh!" she whimpered and Mitsube just help to dust her skirt.

"We'll be late if we keep talking in the corridor." I said and Kiyoko just pouted before crossing her arms above her chest.

"Tch, buy me some cheesecake after class." she said and I just smiled before patting her hair.

"Hai, c'mon and stop whining." I said and she just nodded while bouncing up and down like a rabbit. Mitsube calmed her down as we walk to our classroom.

  The chitchats only grew louder when I entered the room, it was about me getting a silver medal again, I don't really know why they're making a big fuss about my position as an honor student, they should stop sticking their nose into someone's business for once.

Sadly, Mitsube had to sit on the right wing of the room while Kiyoko needs to sit on the back while I'm sitting in front, our seats was arranged alphabetically

Our professor began to teach and it was quite boring since I already knew half of them and if I don't know a certain topic my brain will function very fast and tell me that it's easy.

"Okay, for our science project you need to find a partner and work for your DNA structure." our professor told us and I quickly scanned the room as Mitsube and Kiyoko grouped themselves.

"Ano...can you be my partner?" suddenly a person behind me ask and I quietly look at her.

   Riku Takuha, a heir to her parents' 5-star hotels, which gains 17 million US dollar per year, she's a big catch if I could talk to her since her family is associated with ours.

"Sure, where do you want us to work?" I ask her.

"Mine." she said.

   And so, my weekend is already packed, I didn't even remembered that I forgot something before agreeing that I'll meet up with her on weekends.

~~~~~~
(A/N)

Sorry about my Wrong grammars and Typos

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES