Chapter 25

Serenity

I run and run, far away from our house to go to a convenience store, I need to buy my strawberry milk! they forgot to buy me one when they went to grocery, It's winter and I went out the house only wearing my light pink sweater and black leggings, I even forgot to wear a proper footwear, I'm wearing my unicorn slippers and if someone from our school saw me, they'll totally laugh their ass out seeing me like this.

I bought 6 boxes of strawberry milk and 5 boxes of pocky, I use my allowance to pay for the foods and drinks. It's cold but something behind my mind is telling me to sit down on the swing at the park near our house and I obeyed.

While sitting, I silently eat my pocky, humming to myself a song that is so gentle and sad at the same time, I let a whimper as the cold air brush against my face, it's really cold.

"What are you doing outside? it's cold and dark." I heard a voice behind me, it's Sora sensei.

"S-Sensei---'

"Sora-kun, call me that." he said and pull me to sit on the bench beside him, hugging me closer to him, letting me feel the warmth of his body.

"Sora-kun, why are you outside in a time like this?" I ask, I'm still not used calling him that way.

"I'm just bored." he said while smiling.

"And you? why are you out of your house in the middle of the night? it's dangerous you know." He said as he look at me.

"M-My brothers forgot to bought me my favorite snacks and I'm craving for them right now." I said, he giggled and I open my mouth to eat another pocky again.

"Let's play the pocky game!" he said and put his hands on my cheeks, leaning his face closer to mine.

Sora-kun started to bite the end of pocky and he's really fast! even if we already kissed a few times, I'm still shy getting kissed by him!

"Oopss, I broke it." he said and it's true the pocky got broken and I sighed.

"I'm glad---"

Sora-kun kissed me suddenly, his lips so warm and soft, I gently closed my eyes to share the kiss with him under the eyes of the moon and thousand of stars.

"I-I like you, Serenity-san." he whispered in my ears, I blushed, so hard that I can feel the heat from them.

"I like you too, Sora-kun." I whispered and he blushed too but not as hard as I do.

Sora-kun, pulled me in his arms again as we shared another steamy kiss, only the moon and the stars as our witness in our lovely night. I would trade my own soul if it meant that I can spend times like this with him, because right now, he's the only thing in my mind, he's the only person that made me realize my feelings for him.

***

I always wonder why Sora-kun wanted me to address his using kun I mean, you only use that when a male or female is younger than you and he's obviously older than me by 4 years, I should ask him about it tomorrow.

"Why are out there?" I enter our house and Tsubaki-nii's voice boomed around the living room.

"I bought some snacks." I said, his eyes looks angry and sad.

"Did something happened?" I ask, he shook his head, his soft eyes coming back.

"Do you want to talk about it? I can keep a secret." I said and smile to him, pulling him to sit on the couch.