Chapter 16

(A/N)

  So that's Kaito Akamine  I don't know if he has an animation or an otome game but he's also hot af, that's why. I don't own the picture or fanart, credits to the real owner.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Serenity

  Academic competition is starting now and I'm nervous as hell but I keep my calm face as I have my twin brother beside me, I scan my notes once again before our names are called. I'm not nervous just because I'm entering a competition, I am made for these, but I am nervous because everyone is watching, including my mother.

"Let's all welcome the students from the Bright Centrair Academy! We have these prodigy students who always aced and won the past academic competitions and everyone is expecting them to win again! But will they win?" The host said and I just rolled my eyes as I stood in front the stage, a buzzer in front of me.

  I look at Iori and nodded as the competition starts, I quickly answered all of the questions that the host ask, I know that this competition is for teamwork but they gave each of us a buzzer. I didn't mean to show off but I merely gave questions to my teammates, Math is my specialty and you can say that I can be a human calculator if I want to.

  I scratch the back of my ear as Iori and I's teammate gave out the wrong answer, that move monopolize us, nobody got the right answer and I shook my head in disappointment, mother is watching.

"It's going to be okay, hmm." Iori said and patted my head, I blushed and nodded to him as an answer.

  The competition continues and in the end we won, I was expecting that but I didn't expect that I'll gain some attention, not from my mother but from a guy from the other school. His name is Kaito Akamine, I'm not dumb but I'm still confused if he's a relative of Sora sensei.

"O-Ohayo, Serenity-san." he said and I just blushed shyly, I'm not used with people talking to me.

"Hello, Akamine-san." I replied, he smiled and sigh before bowing his head.

"Can we please eat lunch together at the near restaurant?" he ask and I look at Iori who just nodded and smiled but,

  his aura is darker than my soul.

"Take care!" he said and turn his back.

"I-Is that your boyfriend, Serenity-san?" Kaito muttered and I shook my head.

"He's my best friend, he's just being overprotective." I said and he nodded his head before we walk out the venue.

  Kaito offered to ride his car so we can go faster and I just accepted his offer, If Kaito did something evil to me, well I just need to go with the flow and jump off the car. Kaito looked really nice and kind, his aura is jumping with sunshine and bubbles, so cute.

"Were here, Serenity-san." he said and I nodded but as I was taking off my seatbelt he quickly rushed outside the car and opened the door for me.

       Gentleman, I see.

As we enter the restaurant the smell of foods quickly invaded my nose and my stomach ached for the food, I don't have any idea what the hell is the food but I smell herbs and meat, It is a very mouthwatering food and I can tell that this is a torture.

"Good afternoon, Young master and Young mistress, a table for two?" A butler like employee ask us and Kaito nodded as he hold my wrist and pull me to our table.