Chapter Four - Bop Bop Bop

This chapter is cautioned due to the use of a few vulgar words.

 ...                                                                                   

        "Say Uncle!"

        "N-never!"

        "Say it!"

    "N-n-UNCLE, OH MY GOODNESS UNCLE. NOT THERE, WEN, N-not there!"

         She snorted uncontrollably, rolling off of Levi. They had been engaged in the most epic tickle war of all time for the past half an hour, and she'd just hit the most tickle-ish spot he has. It was pretty funny, you know, to watch your best friend laugh ten times louder and harder than they usually did.

         And if you knew Levi, you'd know how loud he gets when he's being tickled.

        One point to Gryffindor! You can probably guess what house Levi belongs to.

        "That-that was not cool." He said, looking rather out of breath. Wen laughed at him, She stood up on the couch and put her foot on his stomach then her hands on her fists.

        "Yeah, yeah, you won." Levi stuck his tongue out at her before smiling. He rolled over and flopped onto the floor with a thump, causing Wen to loose balance and fall onto the couch. "So what do you wanna do?"

         "We could start our homework."

         "Nah, we have all weekend to do homework."        

         "We could take a walk?"

        "Ugh... Physical activity. Sunlight."

         "We could go to the Creek?"         

        "No, there's probably a bunch of graffiti artists there."

        Wen gave him a bunch of exasperated looks. "Then what do you want to do?"

         Levi scratched at his neck. "Well, I told Jake that I'd hang out with him this weekend so he could get used to the town."

        She shrugged. "Okay, then go hang out with him."

        He gave her a sheepish look. "I told him you'd be there."

     "Be where, exactly?" Wen asked. She didn't want to leave the house, not if her parents weren't home. She really wasn't even allowed to have Levi over without permission, but her parents had given up on enforcing that rule.

        Levi only shrugged. "Depends on where you want to go."

        "But I don't want to go anywhere."

        "Then can he come here?" Wen stopped, thinking. Her parents wouldn't be home for a while, so she supposed it was alright. But, would they have to give him directions? Would they have to pick him up? She sighed.

        "Sure."

         ...

         "Nice place." Jake said, walking into her living room. Wen was sitting on the couch with her laptop, Levi had let himself and Jake in.

        "Thanks, I guess."

        "So, Wen, Jake, would you both like to watch a movie?" Levi asked, holding up the movie Sinister in his hands. Her eyes widened.