Random #8

Unit(s): NCT DREAM
Member(s): Chenle, Jeno, Jaemin, Haechan, Renjun and Jisung

"Aniya! It doesn't go that way! You have to- You know what? Let's just take a break

"Aniya! It doesn't go that way! You have to- You know what? Let's just take a break." I yelled as we stopped the choreography for what seemed like the billionth time in a span of 15 minutes.

NCT DREAM had a comeback show to preform at in just a weeks time and somehow, we had forgotten the choreography for our past songs because we didn't preform them as much anymore.

What made it worse, was that even DREAM's best dancer, Jisung, couldn't remember the dances.

"What's wrong with everyone today? Even I remember the dances." I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my jacket and headed towards the bathroom.

"Aish. I hate doing this." I mumbled again as I grabbed the pill bottle out of my pocket and opened it, taking out 3 of the seemingly big pills.

They helped me be more happy and ease my body which made me feel good.

"They never go down easy." I mumbled one last time before going back out, placing the bottle cap back on the bottle and putting the pulls inside of my pocket once more.

I yawned and acted like I was on my phone and that nothing had happened.

No one knew I took pills to ease my body and wipe the sadness away which is why I did it in secret. That and to decrease the worry that Taeyong and Jungwoo had been feeling for me lately.

I walked slowly back into the practice area as the medicine began to kick in, ultimately making me feel what I thought getting high would feel like.

"Alright! You guys ready?!" I shiuted and smiled at the group of males as some layed down and other stretched on the floor. All except for Jaemin who wasn't anywhere in sight.

I got a numerous amount of grunts and a few 'Ok Noona' s back which made me sigh all the less.

I may have been 'high' but that didn't stop the feeling of depression wash over me again.

"Ya! Noona. Can I speak with you for a second." Jaemin yelled at me as he grabbed my jacket quickly, walking out from no where.

I nodded and told the others that I would be back in a second once we spoke.

He grabbed my hand confidently and rushed me outside.

"Ya! What is this, Y/n?!" He asked, disgarding all honorifics and formal speech towards me.

"Ya! Why are you yelling at me?! I'm your Noona!" I yelled back surprisingly loud.

I suddenly got dizzy after yelling and sat down on the concrete as he continued to scold me for a reason that I didn't know.

He hadn't showed me what he was talking about when he asked me to come outside in the first place.

"Ya! Will you answer my question?! What the hell is this?!" He asked as he threw the bottle of pills down that he found in my jacket pocket.

I cursed under my breath and quickly grabbed them. "Nothing. Don't worry about it. It's none of your business." I said back coldly.

I tucked them under my shirt and went to walk away but got pulled back when Jaemin grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Your going to tell me what those are right now, ok?" He said in a deathly low tone.

I knew he was only acting this way because he was scared and worried about what the pills were for and why I had been taking them but my brain wouldn't process that information at that moment.

I was full of rage and the pills went doing me any good anymore as the normal side effects began.

"Ya! Who the hell do you think your talking to?! Now let go of me, freak!" I said and jerked my arm out of his grasp.

"Fucking worthless piece of shit!" I yelled as I marched back into the practice room, immediately taking my leave without another word to any of the other members.

°•Later•°

°•Jaemin's P.O.V•°

Y/n had just gotten in the shower by the time we all got home.

I hadn't told any of the other Dreamies what Y/n had said or what I found in her jacket pocket even though they continued to bug me about it all day.

"Why did Noona leave so early? She said that we needed to do better and then just left. Like what kind of-"

"Shut up Jeno! Jesus Christ! I'm trying to concentrate! Are you blind?! Can you not see that?!" I finally snapped back at my best friend, immediately regretting it as I saw tears well up in his eyes.

He turned around and sniffled once. I huffed and got up from my desk chair where I had been sitting, "Jeno I-"

"No. I don't want to hear it. Come talk to me when your done being a bitch." He said coldly without even looking at me.

He stormed out of the room and made sure to slam the door on the way out.

I huffed and pulled at my hair as I fell back onto my bed. "Great. Now Y/n's got me frustrated which caused me to piss Jeno off. Life's just going so well today." I said to myself in a sarcastic tone.

"Hey Jaemin? Why is Jeno in my room crying?" Taeyong said as he walked in and sat on said members bed.

I sighed and sat up, putting my head in my hands and resting my elbows on my knees, "I pissed him off." I mumbled into my hands.

"Obviously." I got the feeling that he rolled his eyes even though I couldn't see him.

I finally looked up at him and sighed again, "I made Noona mad which made me frustrated which caused me to get pissed at Jeno who's now pissed even more at me." I explained.

Even though I thought it sounded complicated by the way that I said it, Taeyong nodded and walked over to my bed and sat down.

He put his hand on my knee and sighed, "Go apologize to Jeno and Y/n." He said with a smile.

"Why do I he to apologize? I mean I get apologizing to Jeno but Noona? I didn't even do anything to her." I pouted as I looked at him.

He chuckled once before smiling, "Even though that might be true, it's always good to step up, be the bigger person and apologize. Even if it's something you didn't do." He explained in a tone that made me feel strangely calm.

I sighed and nodded. Getting up I thanked Taeyong by giving him and hug and went to apologize to my best friends.

This sucked but it's 7: 09AM where I live and I didn't go to bed until after 5AM last night so that probably factors into the shittyness that is this chapter. I'm sorry it sucked.

Saranghae💜