Family Life (1)

Unit(s): Unknown
Member(s): Unknown

Unit(s): UnknownMember(s): Unknown

There is your daily meme😂

Tuesday, May 25th, 2008

Your Age: 7 (Korean Years)

10:30PM

I was sitting on my bed with my pink panda bear plushie when I got a notification that SM posted a new announcement and video.

I excitedly pushed the notification bar on my new tablet repeatedly until the video loaded.

It was a new boy group.

I clicked on their song called, 'Replay' and listened to it over and over again until I had the lyrics memorized.

Soon enough, my eomma walked into the room. "Wah! What are you doing listening to that at this hour?!" She yelled as me and took the device out of my hands.

"But eomma! SHINee posted a new song and I have to sing it until I get it right!" I reached out for the small flat rectangle.

She scoffed and looked at the screen, "Ugly. Ugly. Gross. Disgusting. Oh my God! He had to be born in a sewer for him to look like that! Don't tell me that you actually like these people?"

She went on and on about how horrific they looked and even played the MV just to turn it off right away and throw the device on the floor, shattering it to pieces.

"I don't know why you try and sing with them. It's not like you'll ever make it that far anyway." She said as she walked away and slammed my door, not failing to turn the lights off as well.

"I think I can." I mumbled to myself before laying down and falling to sleep.

Sorry this was a short chapter. I want to try this out but only if you guys think I should.

💜Saranghae💜