Random #7

Unit(s): NCT 127
Members: NCT 127 Members

It has been at least a month without you seeing any of your actual members.

You'd been staying at BTS' dorm and hanging out with them because of the MV shooting, concept photos and recording the songs.

Because of that, it prevented you from seeing any of your members in person. Yes, they call you all the time and did VLIVE's with you watching but they never came by. Not that they were allowed to anyway.

But somehow, Yuta always sneeked out and saw you somewhere to see how you were doing without anyone noticing.

Sometimes, he would even bring Jungwoo or Johnny along but other than that, you hadn't talked to anyone in person.

It had been eating at you for the past few days too. Not being in such a crowded dorm where you were always surrounded by someone, made you feel lonely.

Taehyung and Jimin had been clinging to your side but it didn't help when you had to sleep.

You chose to sleep on the couch even though everyone offered you to sleep in their beds with or without them in it with you but you, being the hard headed person you are, always declined.

"Y/n-ah! Common! Sleep in my bed with me! I don't want to hug my TaTa plushie tonight! I want to hug a real person!" Taehyung whined as he followed you to the couch.

You sighed and turned to the older male to see him pouting cutley as he hung onto your arm. "Please~" He begged for the 1,000th time.

"Fine." You gave in.

He got all happy and started jumping around while showing everyone his adorable boxy smile.

You hated it, but you had a plan.

You were going to sneak out of Taehyung's bedroom when he fell asleep and go back to the couch.

You didn't want to invade in his personal space.

"NAMJOON-SSI! WHERE'S JIMIN?! I'VE GOT TO RUB THIS IN HIS FACE!" Tae yelled throughout the dorm.

Namjoon told him that Jimin had went over to the studio to work on a dance so Taehyung grabbed my hand and our jackets and made us go all the way to the studio to tell Jimin.

"GUESS WHAT BITCH! Y/N'S STAYING IN MY ROOM TONIGHT! TAKE THAT AND SHOVE IT RIGHT UP YOUR ASS! HA!"

"Taehyung-ssi! Calm down." You laughed at his sudden outburst.

He was breathing heavy because you two had sprinted all the way over to the studio from the dorm and it wasn't just a short walk.

Taehyung fell down on the floor while Jimin scolded him and you decided to avoid the awkward moment and just walk outside.

"Y/n!!!!!" Someone said that sounded very familiar.

You turned your head only to see Yuta running towards you with a very tall shadow following in his footsteps.

You gasped and smiled hugely as you watched the two boys.