Itroduction

Introduction
In the year 2246 the world as we knew it, turned to darkness. With the outbreak of something like out of a science fiction movie, the undead appeared. Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves; things, and beings thought only to exist in legend, and folklore had been living among us since the beginning of the dark ages. Vampires looked like normal people, and the only difference between them, and mortals was the fact that vampires had white pasty skin, and cat like fangs. Werewolves were giant, human, wolf hybrids that could never again take human form. The zombies of this world could only walk or stumble but were a threat purely because of the large number, and the fact that they always ran in hoards. Then there were Loyals, people who were loyal to the undead aliance, and armies.        Their pronounced King Jason Lake, an immortal man who'd lived for several million years, went worldwide with their one agenda: Eliminate human kind from the face of the planet. Soon his dark power became known as he forever blacked out the sun with great clouds, and it began to rain and snow, the weather pattern set for eternity by the hellish demon.                                                                                                                                                                                                Of Course human kind wouldn't go down without a fight, and military action was launched, but it was all in vain. Soon armies where desimated, and governments crumbled. The surviving human culture soon gave up democracy for monarchies, in smaller cities they called Outposts. The most popular of the Outpost's known as  " Fort bank" however, was an almost anything goes free society. Founded upon Trade and security for Outpost's and travelers, everyone  who became part of the outpost could freely run about with one stipulation: everyone worked. The so elected head of the outpost was Steve Kinder, a tall athletic lean fit man with dark black hair and a clean shaved face. He was a calm but yet observent kind, with a furry temper, great martial art fighting style, and a crack shot with any of his eight guns: An M1-Garand, Franchi Spaz 12, two desert eagle 50 cal. pistols, two Springfield 9mm xds, a model 586 Smith & Wesson 357 mag., and a model Govener 45. acp pistol. He also carried a bowie knife for when all else failed. Steve's girlfriend Trixie Knight, was equaly loaded down with hardware carring two Glock 18 c machine pistols, an MP7 sub machine gun, three 9mm xds, and a snubnose 38 revolver.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          The second in command, and head of the trade program was Jonathan David Kinder, or JD. JD was a little shorter than his younger brother with shorter hair, stockier build, a small black beard, and a darker compliction. He was and expert hunter, trapper, and also haggler and salesman; making sure they bought things for dirt cheap, but sold for much more. He carried a M107 Barrett 50 cal. Sniper Rifle, a Savage 270 hunting Rifle(as he alternated the two), a Colt 45 semiauto pistol, and a AA12 fully automatic shotgun. JD's wife Ashley, was an average sized blonde woman with a no Bull attitude. She helped JD, and carried an MP7 sub machine gun and a Mac 10 machine pistol.                                                                                                                                                              Next was the head of security operations for the Outpost, Joe Hufburg, and Micheal Gilgon. Joe was a big man about 275, with shaggy black hair and a take it easy attitude. He carried an Ak47, a chiappa triple threat 12 gauge, and two uzies. Micheal was a middle sized man with short dark hair and a very joking attitude. He carried a M4 Carbine, a Mossberg 500 Tactical 12, and a Colt 44 mag pistol. Joe's older brother John was head of the hunting parties around the area, often called away to other Outposts to train crews for them. He was a stealthy, muscular fit guy with short light brown hair, and a laid back personality. He carried a Winchester 308, and two colt 45 pistols. Then there was the head of the extermination squads, Josh Whitaker. Josh was a very tactical guy with a military like mind and abilty, he was a heavy muscular built man with long brown hair that covered his right eye, standing about six foot tall. He carried a MP5 submachine gun, a spaz 12 like Steve's, and two 40 cal. pistols.     Next was Rodney Everett, a short fat man, with short black hair, the head of Communications and Tech wiz. He carried simply a M134 Minigun Finally were the two half brothers Andy Kurkwell, and Ringo Sain. Andy was a towhead, short muscular man who carried an M60 machine gun, and two 9mm xds. Ringo was a long dark hair, tall slender man who carried an M16 machine gun, and a Mac 10 machine pistol. They were the head of the escort teams.   These men became legend but knowing that they were the biggest threat, Jason sent the attack. Vampires, Werewolves, and hoards of mindless Zombies flooded the outpost, and yet it seemed that the Fort would hold. But soon it was evident that they had to run and abandon the outpost, and so they all did. JD and Ashley became head of a trade party. John remained a hunter and trainer of teams for outposts the main one now being Waterside Bunker. Andy and Ringo remained escorts now contracted out of Waterside. Josh became a bounty   hunter with the other survivers of the extermination squads. Joe and Micheal, head of Security forces for Tunerville outpost. Rodney became head tech for Waterside Military force. Steve and Trixie resided in the wilderness, where they became disconnected from everyone, and everything soon to be forgotten. As were they all, as the legends and stories became just that; until now.