Day 2

Trigger Warnings: Death, No blood mentioned but you still know it's there.

Christine's POV

I have to do this for my sister. If I die... who the hell knows where she'll go then? Will it be to a foster home or with random parents. Our parents are gone! My parents are gone! I'm all that's left for her! I don't even have to kill anyone! I just have to hurt them bad enough! I'll assume someone will come to help them but if they don't they'll... die.

That's my plan. Of course, not on my friends. There are other people here besides me, Michael, Jeremy, Rich, Jake, Chloe, Brooke, and Jenna. I'll get some of them first.

3rd Person

Christine fights a random participant for a bag of supplies. The other participant gives up and leaves rather quickly. In the bag, Christine finds what looks like the deadliest small frisbee ever. It looked like a disc with knives surrounding it.

She pulled her arm behind her head and then threw the disc at the random person. Right in their back, just below the neck, she stabbed him. "I'm getting the hang of this,"

(Meanwhile)

Brooke constructed the rest of the shack while Chloe and Jake went off to hunt for food. They tried spearfishing with a stick they found on the ground but that didn't quite work.

Rich got stuck home because of his leg injury so he just talked to Brooke and Brooke liked the company. "You doing alright there, Crutchie?" she asked her best friend. "You can thtop calling me that... but pleath don't! It'th really cute when Chloe callth Jake 'Jack.'" Rich blushed. "Alright! Hey, how's this look?" she steps back to see the skeleton of the shelter she finished. "Lookth great! I feel bad that I can't do anything, though,"

"Rich, you almost died and you want to help build a shack?" she tried putting into context for him. "It feelth weird that I'm watching you do all the hard work and I'm jutht (just) thitting here," he admitted. "Don't worry about it!" she insisted, "I don't want you hunting or something because you're gonna get hurt or ambushed and you wouldn't be able to get out of it. Plus, it's nice just to talk,"

Rich didn't look too satisfied with her speech, "If you wanna help, there some firewood... I don't know how to make a fire so... At least you can't hurt yourself with that. I trust you with fire," and Rich begins to make a fire kneeling by the side of the wood. "Wait... what have I done?" she says. "What?" Rich asks, not looking away from the fire. "I shouldn't trust you with fire, Rich..." "Why?" a silence filled the air as Brooke continued fixing up the shack. "Because you fucking burned Jake's house to the ground last time! Remember that?"

"Oh, right," he recalled, "Just be careful," Brooke smiled hoping they wouldn't die because Rich can't handle fire. "I trust him, he's my best friend." She thought. "I trust you," Rich struggled to start the fire but when he finally did, it started raining. "COME ON!" he groaned in frustration. "Screw the walls, I'll work on that roof," Brooke dropped the wood she currently worked with so that she could move onto the roof.

Rich yelled at the rain and told it to leave but clearly, that didn't work.

(Meanwhile)

Jenna is safe in her small cave that she had built a fire in successfully. "Hey guys! Day 2 and I'm questioning my sanity... I just want to go the fuck home and take a shower and maybe paint my nails! I hate camping!"

(Meanwhile)

Jeremy and Michael worked together to make the shelter for him and Michael and maybe Christine if she comes back... Jeremy still doesn't know if they're even allied anymore. He wouldn't care if they stopped their alliance though. She did almost try to kill him.

Michael received water from an unknown sponsor so they added it to their shared rations. Michael and Jeremy both had trouble trusting each other after Christine but they both knew that neither of them were capable of hurting each other.

"Speak of the devil..." Michael mumbled as he picked up Christine's headband that must have fallen off. Michael, Jeremy, and Christine were actually really close before this, but Michael has trust issues and who's to say Christine won't kill them both in the middle of the night? Not him.

"She's not the devil!" Jeremy argues. "Oh, well, what's that on your shoulder again?" Michael gestures. "Okay, she made a mistake but she's our friend, if she doesn't have a place what do we do? She even tried to help after she realized it was me that she speared," Jeremy watched Michael contemplate his decision. "F-fine! But if she doesn't find us, we're not going out to- What the fuck am I saying? I love her almost as much as I love you no homo... Ah, I feel bad now! On one hand, she betrayed us and almost killed you, on the other hand she's our best friend."

"If you're not comfortable with her..." Jeremy's voice trailed off. "Whatever you're okay with. I know it's kinda hard to trust people with our past, but maybe give Christine one more chance?" No homo kept repeating in Jeremy's head. "Ugh 'no homo'" he thought.

"Alright, let's go see if she's okay by herself..."

A/N: I'm using the BrantSteele Hunger Games Simulator website that generates the story. It says simple lines like "Brooke constructs a shack" and "Jenna sets of an explosive hurting Rich" and I turned that into a scene. Hope you enjoyed day 2!

Here's a link to the website: http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/disclaimer.php

You can program your own names into it so you can choose your friends, or other musicals, or whoever you want!