CHAPTER 1

Do have a friend who is so in love with some stupid boy-band that he or she would not shut up about? Well I do and her name is Camilla, but I call her Cam. Cam is my best friend and she is in love with this stupid boy-band named '5 Seconds Of Summer'. She been in love with them since 2011, she had every album, and if you guessed it yup she makes me listen to them. I hate listening to their dumb music, all they do is sing about some chick that nobody knows about. My best friend is a fangirl, well to me she is a over obsess girl for a stupid band. Don't get me wrong, they can sing and all but I'm just not a fan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by someone ringing my doorbell, I looked at my clock. The bright red numbers saying 7:31, I groaned. Who would be at someone house at this time in the morning? I got out of my bed and walk down the stairs, I really didn't care what I looked like right now I mean like who would blame me I was awaken at 7:31in the morning. I opened the door, and it was Cam, I tried to close the door but she put her foot so the door wouldn't close all the way.

"What do you want Cam?" I asked tired, she giggled and walked in my house.

No one is home, well no one is ever home. My mom is always traveling and my dad...well I don't know about him, I haven't seen him since I was 11 and I'm 17 now. My mom haven't been home since 2013 and it's 2015. My older brother is with his wife in Ohio, with his 4 year old son. My older brother is 25.

"It's a funny story really, you see I forgot to take my school alarm off so I woke up at 6, and you know when I wake up there is no way I can go back to sleep. So I went to the living room and put the TV on, then I saw this commercial and you wouldn't guess it was about?" She said

"Let me guess 5 Seconds Of Summer new album?" I said uninterested, she frowned

"No. It was for this new show called 'Keeping Up With The FanGirls'." She explained.

"Ok....so why are you telling me this?" I asked getting annoyed, I'm not a morning person at all.

"Ugh, it's a show for 5 Seconds Of Summer fans. It's like the One Direction show we saw but this one is for 5SOS fans."

"Oh... Oh!" I said finally understanding her " wait don't tell me your entering?"

"You see, I already did." She said smiling wide, I groaned.

________________________________________________________________

SO HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER? I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT YEAH NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG.