Chapter 6

ITS BEEN A WHILE SINE I LAST UPDATED BUT YEAH, NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE.

*

*

*

*

We was in the limo, but those stupid twins just had to say that they had a limo because of their daddy. I'm so sick of those girls, I just need to do what I'm here for and leave. But I'm here for like 4 months so it's gonna be long, I sighed.

"Eww, you nasty hot breath went on my face." Nikki said to me.

"Rude." I said under my breath.

You see I'm not the type of girl to have friends, I don't like people. They disgust me, but somehow Cam and Mel ended up my friend. Wait are me and Mel friends? Oh well now we are, people want to be my friend it's just that I always push them away. Ever since my the accident happened to me, I didn't trust anyone. I still don't trust no one, not ever my bestest friend. The accident happen 4 years ago, but I can tell it like it happened just the other day.

*4 Years Ago*

She was cuddled up with her boyfriend, James, and they were watching Bad Girls Don't Die. James is in a gang but she doesn't know yet, James is a good guy too her well in her eyes. When really James is a snob and a rapist, he raped Cam, but She never believed Cam, so Cam and her are not speaking. There was a knocking on the door, James went to get it.

"Ah James, so nice to see again." She heard a deep voice say.

"Oh uh Al, h-hey mate, long time no see. H-how can I help you?" James stuttered

"Oh I think you know what I want." She heard foot steps.

"Nice place you got here." The man said.

"Uh t-thanks but it's not mine." James answered

"Oh really? Who own is it, because it would be terrible if something bad happened to it. Like for example, that vase of beautiful flowers broke."

After she heard that she jumped up from the couch and walked over to the front door, she saw the man. He had dark brown hair, he looked 6 foot, he had a scar under his eye, he looked grumpy but had a smirk, and he had on all black. The man turned around,meh looked her up and down then turned back to James,

"James, new lady friends you got here, is this her house?" He ask

"Stella go back to the couch." James demanded

"No Stella." The man said

But she didn't listen to the man, the man pulled out a gun, her eyes widen. She stopped walking backwards and looked at the man then the gun, then back to the man and the gun. He smiled then he took her and walked out the house, he pushed her in a black car and drove off.

"So Stella, I should tell you my name right?" He ask

"W-What do t want from me?" She stuttered

"Ok well my name is Al." He says ignoring her question

"I SAID WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!"

"Listen bitch, don't ever yell at me, and I'm just doing my job. Master told me to kidnap you and bring you to her."

"Who's her?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

Al got out the car and pushed her out, then dragged her to a warehouse. She was crying and whispering James name, but she knew that he wasn't coming no matter what. So that made her cry harder. Al put tape on her mouth and a blindfold on her, she heard a women's voice.

"Ah little Stella, long time no see." She heard a very familiar voice

"Qwerdsdkdm" she said

Al took off her blindfold and then she saw the women, she almost cried. Why would she do this? How is is here? What is she doing here? All these question that need to be answered, she shook her head then cried a little.

"How could you?" She asked

"What? Do this too you? You see Stell, your little boyfriend, James, he works for me. But he raped me and you didn't believe a word I said. I told you and you just laughed and called me jealous, I cryer so badly and your little boyfriend go top away with his little scam. James still work for me but we keep distance, and FYI your little boyfriend is in a gang." She winked at me

"HOW COULD YOU, YOUR MY BEST FRIEND AND I TRUSTED YOU!!!" She yelled

"Aww, well I guess you were wrong."

"Master are we gonna go to plan or?" Al ask

"Ah yes the plan, let's do it. But I want to kill her."

"K-Kill me?"

"Yup."

Cam walked over to a table of guns and picked a handgun...

To be continued.....